Forbes Lists Top Colleges | The Boneyard

Forbes Lists Top Colleges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
July 29 Forbes (forbes.com) rated 650 colleges. I did not look at their criteria. Some notables:

3 Stanford
13 ND
22 Duke
36 UVA
49 UNC
162 UCONN
197 Baylor
217 USCarolina
295 UTenn

Of course, this does not say anything about the quality of student athlete's academic achievements. The UNC issue has been discussed frequently here.

Reaction Score
July 29 Forbes (forbes.com) rated 650 colleges. I did not look at their criteria. Some notables:

3 Stanford
13 ND
22 Duke
36 UVA
49 UNC
162 UCONN
197 Baylor
217 USCarolina
295 UTenn

Of course, this does not say anything about the quality of student athlete's academic achievements. The UNC issue has been discussed frequently here.
No spitting match here Bill but why post something without looking at the criteria? Sheesh.....It would obviously have a little to do with how one would react to the post. Obviously coming from Forbes it would have something to do with ching... Oh here we are...:D

http://www.forbes.com/sites/troyoni...an-afford-the-top-ten-but-not-the-bottom-ten/

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
No spitting match here Bill but why post something without looking at the criteria? Sheesh.....It would obviously have a little to do with how one would react to the post. Obviously coming from Forbes it would have something to do with ching... Oh here we are...:D

http://www.forbes.com/sites/troyoni...an-afford-the-top-ten-but-not-the-bottom-ten/
No, not really. The list was the list, then they did a study of what people could afford. Still don't know what the criteria were, but the linked article didn't address that.

Reaction Score
Bucknell??? Wow, times have changed. I used to live near there and it was rather quiet then. Not much around it either!

Reaction Score
Bucknell??? Wow, times have changed. I used to live near there and it was rather quiet then. Not much around it either!

Not much around it - other than a nice small college town - but it has never been quiet. Big fraternity/party scene for many decades.

Reaction Score
Yeah, shows how long ago I was there and lived in Lewisburg ... Dated a few guys from there, but I don't think they were frat house boys. Maybe you had to be one for the party scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom