For TV Hits Just Keep on Coming -- ESPN Cuts Jobs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

For TV Hits Just Keep on Coming -- ESPN Cuts Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I don't doubt the guy is a Rutgers fan first and a UConn fan second. I believe he's admitted as much. I myself am a fan of several teams but have a favorite among those I root for. Decades ago I rooted for the Eagles when their ineptitude made Paul Pasqualoni look like Vince Lombardi. I realized I needed a second rooting interest for the playoffs because the Iggs were never there. I picked the Cowboys. That didn't make me less an Eagles fan. Nicky seems genuinely concerned with our success. To me that's worth something.
You picked the Cowboys yet claim to be an Iggles fan? Whoah.

Reaction Score
You picked the Cowboys yet claim to be an Iggles fan? Whoah.
Do you have any idea about those Landry years or what the Iggs were like after Van Brocklin retired and before Vermeil arrived?

Sanity in Philadelphia was in short supply back then (not saying it's plentiful now either). :)

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Do you have any idea about those Landry years or what the Iggs were like after Van Brocklin retired and before Vermeil arrived?

Sanity in Philadelphia was in short supply back then (not saying it's plentiful now either). :)
I've been a Giants fan since 68 and suffered through the 70's watching the Cowboys get the 4 pm CBS game every week. I never contemplated rooting for those assclowns.

Reaction Score
I've been a Giants fan since 68 and suffered through the 70's watching the Cowboys get the 4 pm CBS game every week. I never contemplated rooting for those assclowns.
Did the Giants lose the "OJ Simpson Bowl" and spend their second overall draft pick on a player that never played one down in the NFL or trade Hall of Famer Sonny Jurgensen for Norm Snead? There were numerous reasons I chose to root for the Cowboys Bullet Bob Hayes, Roger Staubach, Cornell Green, Calvin Hill, et.al., AND the fact that they were on frequently meant I could watch them. Plus I'm a native Texan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom