For those who bought tickets through UConn... | The Boneyard

For those who bought tickets through UConn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
...has anyone received the information on when and where to pick up the tickets? I received my confirmation that the tickets were ordered and was told that I should recieve the information on pick-up shortly after. I still have not received notification on when and where to pick up the tickets. Has anyone else received the pick up information yet?

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
We talked to someone in the ticket office that said you could pick them up at the Hyatt Regency (team hotel) on Friday from 2:00 - 7:00 or Saturday at the stadium will call from 12:00 - 7:00.

Reaction Score
Please post if anyone can confirm what section we will be in. I'm just nervous about getting stuck in nosebleeds and would upgrade if that were the case.

Reaction Score
Please post if anyone can confirm what section we will be in. I'm just nervous about getting stuck in nosebleeds and would upgrade if that were the case.
If you bought through UConn, you won't be in nosebleeds.

Reaction Score

I just posted the same question in another thread. I called the ticket office and they don't know - they are in Dallas now putting all this together as we speak....Noon tomorrow is when you can start picking them up, so I guess we wait until then to hear....

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I just posted the same question in another thread. I called the ticket office and they don't know - they are in Dallas now putting all this together as we speak....Noon tomorrow is when you can start picking them up, so I guess we wait until then to hear....
Ive bought tickets to the last three final fours through UCONN and the seats have always been between the baselines (actually between the free throw lines I think) always in the lower level. I can't imagine this year will be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom