Football Hype Video | The Boneyard

Football Hype Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if this has been brought up but I can't find any 2014 UConn football pump up videos. I know @tcf15 has some great bball vids on youtube but I would love some football highlights to get me through August. Does anyone know where I can find some? Or does anyone have the skill to make one for the Hungry Huskies of the BY?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I agree... You can find the pre-2013 one but not the 2014 one. It was trash anyway. I really hope when we get in the stadium on the 29th they're not playing a video with those stupid animated wolf-esque "Huskies" running alongside the Merto North train and stopping by the Capitol and Storrs. We honestly deserve a much better intro video for what this program has in terms of NFL'ers currently and history in its short life. OH... and Bob Diaco.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Not sure if this has been brought up but I can't find any 2014 UConn football pump up videos. I know @tcf15 has some great bball vids on youtube but I would love some football highlights to get me through August. Does anyone know where I can find some? Or does anyone have the skill to make one for the Hungry Huskies of the BY?
I wouldn't be surprised if TCF has something up his sleeve closer to the season...

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I really can't wait to see what they have in store for this season in terms of game presentation in the stadium. The spring game brought a few new things, and the new Husky Walk and brining the team in through the student section and down onto the field are going to be awesome.

I think its safe to say that Diaco is going to have a large part in helping to re-energize the culture (not just at Burton) but inside The Rent too this year.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I really can't wait to see what they have in store for this season in terms of game presentation in the stadium. The spring game brought a few new things, and the new Husky Walk and brining the team in through the student section and down onto the field are going to be awesome.

I think its safe to say that Diaco is going to have a large part in helping to re-energize the culture (not just at Burton) but inside The Rent too this year.

Agree. I also hope there are some special activities planned for post-game too. Would be great to see the stadium be sent off to our school's fight song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom