Football Crowd Just Heard The News | The Boneyard

Football Crowd Just Heard The News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Big Cheer at the Rent for KO and the Huskies!!!!!

Nice.

Reaction Score
After Temple I couldn't make the drive anymore. Want to support the kids but HCPP has put a bad taste in my mouth!

Reaction Score
Not only I don't drive to the rent but I cannot even watch HCPP on TV either !!!

Reaction Score
Man with attitudes like this no wonder we are having our problems on the football end. Only a short time ago we won the big East and were in a BCS bowl and before that we were in and won a few bowl games South Carolina included. You guys should be more positive during tough times because I do believe we will bounce back and oh by the way we did beat Pitt last night. Get real we will never have big time football or come even close with your views and don't tell me to take this to the football board it was brought up here.

Reaction Score
Man with attitudes like this no wonder we are having our problems on the football end. Only a short time ago we won the big East and were in a BCS bowl and before that we were in and won a few bowl games South Carolina included. You guys should be more positive during tough times because I do believe we will bounce back and oh by the way we did beat Pitt last night. Get real we will never have big time football or come even close with your views and don't tell me to take this to the football board it was brought up here.

Dud live in Maryland. Long drive home. I played for Uconn football please don't tell me about attitude. I support the program more than you will ever realize.

Reaction Score
Not calling you out 32. We can get back at least to where we were but everyone has to be on board and support the program and yes get a new coach. End of bitching back to BB and what a win it was last night.

Reaction Score
Not calling you out 32. We can get back at least to where we were but everyone has to be on board and support the program and yes get a new coach. End of bitching back to BB and what a win it was last night.

I'm with you!

Reaction Score
I'm with you!
I watched the first 15 minutes of the BB game, then put the rest on DVR. Then drove from Woodbridge to support the FB team, despite the fact that I do NOT like PP or GD. The Players need our support. Announced 33,ooo last night gave good vocal support despite the students leaving VERY early. Just finished watching the BB game from my DVR. Very emotional - great win! I hate people I run into who bad mouth our BB team.

Reaction Score
Right, the fans are what's wrong with the football program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom