Flex plan Tix? | The Boneyard

Flex plan Tix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It looks like very soon. If you go on the website you can see there is a tab for flex plans.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I was told they would be available October 8th when I called a couple weeks ago. Obviously that didnt happen, but I suspect it will be soon. My guess is Monday or Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Question: how do you know it's just for donors? We're donors suppose to have received any email already ? I am a donor and I have not received any notification about flex plan yet. Hope you clear up my concern
BB15%20-%20Flex%20Pack%20Donor%20Announcement.jpg

I got this email around 3:30

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Wait, so Ohio St and Georgetown can't be included in the same flex pack?!? Ugh.

If that's the case I might just forgo a flex pack entirely and buy individual tickets as I see fit. The irony being I'll most likely buy less tickets than I would have if I was forced to buy 5 games in a flex pack. Thanks UConn...

Reaction Score
Or buy a flex plan and get a single game of gtown or OSU. Come on man buy some tickets!

Reaction Score
Or buy a flex plan and get a single game of gtown or OSU. Come on man buy some tickets!
Yeah, buy a flex pack and then another single game ticket.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up @gampelcrazies

Also do we know if GTown or Ohio St will be available as single game tickets? In the past there have been certain games that are flex plan only

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Penfield said:
Thanks for the heads up @gampelcrazies

Also do we know if GTown or Ohio St will be available as single game tickets? In the past there have been certain games that are flex plan only
At the bottom of the ad in the red it says yes but dependent on season and flex pack sales, id expect to pay $50 face value though like the Cuse game a few years ago.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
At the bottom of the ad in the red it says yes but dependent on season and flex pack sales, id expect to pay $50 face value though like the Cuse game a few years ago.

Reading is not my strong suit

Reaction Score
I Was going to order 3 tickets for the flex plan. Both Ohio St. and Georgetown games don't have 3 tickets together.What's the point of doing this if I can't order all my tickets in a group of 3 ?

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
is there an access code to use now or do the rest of us peasants have to wait even longer for the chance to purchase these flex packages?...I guess me donating this year didn't start up in time to get this email, might need to look into that

Reaction Score
is there an access code to use now or do the rest of us peasants have to wait even longer for the chance to purchase these flex packages?...I guess me donating this year didn't start up in time to get this email, might need to look into that
You should. As long as you donated $100 you should have gotten the Presale

Reaction Score
So it looks like miniplans are available for anyone now but I haven't actually been able to put together a package that works. When I choose Georgetown it says no tickets are available and when I choose Ohio State it will give me an error with the next first game I pick. Has anyone actually been able to succesfully purchase one?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
So it looks like miniplans are available for anyone now but I haven't actually been able to put together a package that works. When I choose Georgetown it says no tickets are available and when I choose Ohio State it will give me an error with the next first game I pick. Has anyone actually been able to succesfully purchase one?

There is something wrong w/ the system right now if you choose an XL game. I called and they were able to work it out for me.

Reaction Score
There's something wrong with the XL Center games. If you do All Gampel it will work. Must be a bug in the system.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
It is working now - I'm able to add the XL games to my package

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
XL games are working now.

I just grabbed OSU, Memphis, Cincy, Tulsa, and SMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom