Flex fit hat w/ new logo | The Boneyard

Flex fit hat w/ new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I need some help here. I've looked everywhere (in person and on line) for a flex fit hat with the new Husky logo on it. The logo in front. There is one that I found but it's white and has a blue brim. I prefer an all one color hat for some reason. Anyone have any suggestions or places where I can find something like this?

Reactions: TKs
Reaction Score
I need some help here. I've looked everywhere (in person and on line) for a flex fit hat with the new Husky logo on it. The logo in front. There is one that I found but it's white and has a blue brim. I prefer an all one color hat for some reason. Anyone have any suggestions or places where I can find something like this?
I got a gray hat with the new Husky on the hat at Bob's. 17 and change after a 25% discount. I'm Ready. As Michael Buffer says "Lets get ready to rumble!" Go HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The official UConnhuskies.com site has some new stuff. Don't know if they have what you are looking for, but I noticed the only jersey available is #43.

Won't sell many that way.

Reaction Score
I got a gray hat with the new Husky on the hat at Bob's. 17 and change after a 25% discount. I'm Ready. As Michael Buffer says "Lets get ready to rumble!" Go HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fitted or snap back?

Reaction Score
Last week, both the UCONN Coop in Storrs and the UCONN Stamford branch each had the hat you're looking for in National Flag Blue with primarily white, updated current Huskies logo.

Reactions: TKs
Reaction Score
Last week, both the UCONN Coop in Storrs and the UCONN Stamford branch each had the hat you're looking for in National Flag Blue with primarily white, updated current Huskies logo.
Excellent. I think I'll be making a trip to Storrs.

Reaction Score
The official UConnhuskies.com site has some new stuff. Don't know if they have what you are looking for, but I noticed the only jersey available is #43.

Looks like the executioners didn't sync-up with the Marketing Department on the "terminal leave" events.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

Just bought this last week from UConn huskies web site. Velco back.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

Check clearance - $42 for these plus if you don't have an alumni discount there are folks here that will pass the code along

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member