FIRST NIGHT streaming live! | The Boneyard

FIRST NIGHT streaming live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Just for the record: I saw a mention a few days ago that ESPNU will be televising from Gampel. The official part of the activities is 7-8....I don't know how much of that will be devoted to our First Night. Are they bouncing around the country? I don't know. Rebecca Lobo and Kara Lawson are their reporters on the scene.

Reaction Score
Just for the record: I saw a mention a few days ago that ESPNU will be televising from Gampel. The official part of the activities is 7-8....I don't know how much of that will be devoted to our First Night. Are they bouncing around the country? I don't know. Rebecca Lobo and Kara Lawson are their reporters on the scene.

more than likely bouncing around. ESPNU has been doing whip around coverage the past few years, I remember them being there for the 11-12 season's First Night but they didn't really show too much, it was mostly an interview with Calhoun.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Look, I know its an hour and no dunk contest and 3 pt contest etc, but for the love of pete, Go to Gampel.

Don't you realize? The next time we have a first night... It'll be without Shabazz. The next time we see Purvis... It'll be in Oct 2014. The Rest of the Big East moved On. Now they're doing what's right for them. 'Cause it's their time. Up there. Down here it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

Tomorrow's not promised to us. But this year is. Start it off right.

Reaction Score
Can't wait to see the new logo bikini top. Never saw these in the co-op!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Can't wait to see the new logo bikini top. Never saw these in the co-op!

A post like this coming from someone with the handle of UConnDad sounds pretty creep-tastic.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Question about ESPN3. Can the video/stream be watched later (not live)? Won't be able to catch it live......

My cable company recently got ESPN3 and haven't had the chance to find out.

Reaction Score
Question about ESPN3. Can the video/stream be watched later (not live)? Won't be able to catch it live......

My cable company recently got ESPN3 and haven't had the chance to find out.
In my experience with ESPN3, you should be able to watch the replay. I would be surprised if you can't. I'm in the same boat as you. I'll have to watch it after the fact.

Reaction Score
A post like this coming from someone with the handle of UConnDad sounds pretty creep-tastic.
Don't think that was my daughter in his avatar. Wait maybe I wasn't looking at the face! Couldn't get my eye off that old logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom