First Night Preview: Recruits | The Boneyard

First Night Preview: Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any chance we get a commit?

I would hope so... If you can't get excited after that, I'm not sure what gets anyone gets excited. Gampel was electric tonight. Just look at the fans & players smiles.... UConn definitely put a stamp on the season tonight. I have eery feeling of 2004 (Dual Championships) ... Now that would make a GREAT UConn Basketball Season! One can dream, can't he?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I would hope so... If you can't get excited after that, I'm not sure what gets anyone gets excited. Gampel was electric tonight. Just look at the fans & players smiles.... UConn definitely put a stamp on the season tonight. I have eery feeling of 2004 (Dual Championships) ... Now that would make a GREAT UConn Basketball Season! One can dream, can't he?
Stop getting into my dreams!!

Reaction Score
@XEliteBasketbal: Great times at UConn First night #ExpressionsElite

Reaction Score
Please educate me....who does this refer to?
It's an AAU team. I'm trying to find out if it was just the coach here or if certain players made the trip.

Also many players on the Rivals Nation AAU team were in attendance. However, the only one that UConn is recruiting on that team is Jalen Adams the others just came for the experience.

Reaction Score
Jared Wilson Frame? That's the only name I recognize on their roster.. Abu & Terrell's team.

Reaction Score
There was who I'm assuming was a recruit walked in right before the introductions happened but I didn't recognize him....walked down with his family but their seats were taken...like 6'8-6'9...who was that? Wasn't Rubin....

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
There was who I'm assuming was a recruit walked in right before the introductions happened but I didn't recognize him....walked down with his family but their seats were taken...like 6'8-6'9...who was that? Wasn't Rubin....
Pretty sure that was Jessie Govan.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
That's not the impression we want to give top 100 recruits. I hope those people bucked up.

Reaction Score
That's not the impression we want to give top 100 recruits. I hope those people bucked up.
Yeah, they got them out of their seats right away. I think I saw Napier's mom talking with Govan's family while the UConn staff was getting the other people out of their seats.

Reaction Score
Yeah, they got them out of their seats right away. I think I saw Napier's mom talking with Govan's family while the UConn staff was getting the other people out of their seats.

Now I bet she could seal the deal!

Reaction Score
Hopefully the recruits saw these....

UConn 2011-championship-ring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads