few recruit questions.. | The Boneyard

few recruit questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Haven't been coming around of late and it seems real dead here. I see Wayne Morgan is waiting till national signing day it is down to us and RU correct?..Also what is the latest on Golden? and is their any other big prospects we are waiting on between know and signing day? thanks

Reaction Score
Morgan is down to us and Cuse...There was some chatter on here about Golden changing commitment to Iowa, I know we have made a hard push for him...Ryan Brodie a OT from Long Branch NJ will announce on signing day, I think it is down to us and Rutgers.

Reaction Score
man it would be a awesome class to get 2 of the 3 really thought golden would come to uconn after this penn state debacle, Iowa is always gettin our guys err! Brodie would be an excellent get as well. Him and Morgan seem like studs will be a very exciting signing day for UConn. How great would it be to get both over RU. thanks fdny

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
morgan-us and cuse. hes going to visit both 1 more time this month i think. he has friends at cuse but loves our facilities and being a bit closer to home.

brodie-were in it but its not looking great. he will visit ruty and miami this month. he will not visit us. we went to his house not to long ago.

golden-iowa rumors this weekend. nothing official yet. iowa ppl found out it was a local kid who commited and not golden. he didn't enroll at psu this jan, he decommited. its stay home(rents like that) play for uconn or go out to iowa. he said no thanks to wisc some 1 posted here.

morris is visiting soon. once a minn commit, he is excited to visit, don't overlook a verbal from him in late jan.

dobbs and armstrong will both be letting intentions know soon. dobbs prob this week and armstrong next week if i had to guess.

liddell(sp?) the wr from GA. don't know much but we offered and are in it with vandy and gt if i remember correctly.

who else???

Reaction Score
brodie-were in it but its not looking great. he will visit ruty and miami this month. he will not visit us. we went to his house not to long ago.

The staff is trying to get him to unofficial visit on Jan 27th....so we'll see

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The staff is trying to get him to unofficial visit on Jan 27th....so we'll see
really? interesting. if hes willing to take a unoff visit that late then there is solid interest. if not then we know hes going to ruty.

any 1 else notice how good ruty is doing recruit wise this year? its a great class, but what they have left on the radar is bigtime! the db kids are making moves and i bet they land half of them atleast plus fuller. that class is nutzo.

Reaction Score
Dont kno anything about morris ill have to look him up. I understand transfers can cause problems but I like that PP is going that route. And Mr dobbs! thought he didn't do good enough at Milford to come to UConn ? Being a valley guy and valley football fan I was very excited to see him come to UConn but thought he was a goner.. fill me in plz

Reaction Score
Here is the quote from TOS that I was talking about (this is from his dad):

"UConn wants to get him back for an unofficial maybe the weekend of the 27th. We'll be flying in on that Sunday. They want him to come up and see the campus again, but I don't know about our flight arrangements yet from Miami. I don't know yet."

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dont kno anything about morris ill have to look him up. I understand transfers can cause problems but I like that PP is going that route. And Mr dobbs! thought he didn't do good enough at Milford to come to UConn ? Being a valley guy and valley football fan I was very excited to see him come to UConn but thought he was a goner.. fill me in plz

http://247sports.com/Player/Barrington-Morris-9193
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Barrington-Morris-127943

dobbs did great at milford in the classroom. it wasn't the prob. search the many threads here for info. he has a choice to make. juco class this semester then uconn or non aq bcs team this spring.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
really? interesting. if hes willing to take a unoff visit that late then there is solid interest. if not then we know hes going to ruty.

any 1 else notice how good ruty is doing recruit wise this year? its a great class, but what they have left on the radar is bigtime! the db kids are making moves and i bet they land half of them atleast plus fuller. that class is nutzo.

Fuller most likely ends up in Arizona, Write to ND and Hamilton to Florida. I think Rutgers ends up with Brodie and a few other guys, but IMO Lambert will be their last big get, could be wrong, but will see.

Reaction Score

Louisville is repping the Big East as well on the recruiting front... 2 AA game LB's committed to them on Nat'l TV..

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan,

Have you heard anything about the OL from PA named Glowinski?

he visited in dec. has to make a decision soon if he wants to spring semester enroll. uconn wvu kst and ncst have offered. he leans wvu, i bet that bowl win helped. he visits them this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom