Fever Pitch | The Boneyard

Fever Pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
In the name of fair play, I agreed to watch a rom-com last night. I nominated four from Amazon streaming and to my pleasant surprise the GF picked Fever Pitch, the English version. Anyone catch this? I though it nailed what it was like to live and die with your favorite team. The scene where the kid enters Arsenal Stadium for the first time captured just how I felt the first time I went to Fenway. The soccer stuff was just great. A true feel-good movie.

Reaction Score
In the name of fair play, I agreed to watch a rom-com last night. I nominated four from Amazon streaming and to my pleasant surprise the GF picked Fever Pitch, the English version. Anyone catch this? I though it nailed what it was like to live and die with your favorite team. The scene where the kid enters Arsenal Stadium for the first time captured just how I felt the first time I went to Fenway. The soccer stuff was just great. A true feel-good movie.

Thanks, I will make sure at see this movie. Even though I mad thinking I may be a Spurs fan.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Thanks, I will make sure at see this movie. Even though I mad thinking I may be a Spurs fan.
Don't do it. Well watch the movie, but don't do the other.

It was a good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul