Feature Video of Katie Lou Samuelson - Sports Stars of Tomorrow | The Boneyard

Feature Video of Katie Lou Samuelson - Sports Stars of Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks for the great video. Fantastic. But...Lou-Rantula? Too gorgeous for such an arachnoid moniker.

And for all the Kaleena-critics, she looked the same then as she does now... beautiful.

I was struck by exactly your point. KML looks exactly the same physically now as she did in that clip!

Reaction Score
Just wow. The word 'money' comes to mind. So much to look forward to in the BY!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Thanks for the video...great time filler while we wait for the storm...

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
That sweet smile and calm manner neatly masks some competitive mojo. She's going to be very special in a UConn kit.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Did anyone else notice KML's quote in this morning' Courant article?

"All I know is that I'm not making 3,000 points [as Maya did]. And I can tell you that Stewie is going to pass me [in total points scored at UConn]. But, sorry to say, no one is going to break my three-point record." [emphasis added]

I was really surprised to read that. First of all, it's a little more braggadocious than KML usually is. But secondly, it really doesn't show much respect for her heir apparent and fellow Mater Dei product. At least she might acknowledge that Lou might challenge her record.

I guess she still remembers Lou playing with dolls while KML shot hoops with her older sisters.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Did anyone else notice KML's quote in this morning' Courant article?

"All I know is that I'm not making 3,000 points [as Maya did]. And I can tell you that Stewie is going to pass me [in total points scored at UConn]. But, sorry to say, no one is going to break my three-point record." [emphasis added]

I was really surprised to read that. First of all, it's a little more braggadocious than KML usually is. But secondly, it really doesn't show much respect for her heir apparent and fellow Mater Dei product. At least she might acknowledge that Lou might challenge her record.

I guess she still remembers Lou playing with dolls while KML shot hoops with her older sisters.
I think Kaleena is saying that she has her stroke going and she'll be firing at will through April.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
First of all, it's a little more braggadocious than KML usually is. But secondly, it really doesn't show much respect for her heir apparent and fellow Mater Dei product. At least she might acknowledge that Lou might challenge her record.

My guess is she was smiling when she said it. She already commented on this subject before, saying something to the effect that she needed to continue to make threes with Lou coming in next year. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a fun way to tweak KLS.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kaleena (hypothetically): "Ok, Lou. The mark is 400. Go for it."

Reaction Score
She holds the record and continues to add to it. Good for her...she has every right to talk some trash.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Wouldn't be surprised if Katie Lou breaks KML's UConn record for most 3 point shots made if she remains injury free. KML only made 66 3's last year and Katie should be a 3 year starter and possibly start for 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom