Fantasy Football Draft Thread | The Boneyard

Fantasy Football Draft Thread

Reaction Score
Assuming this is a big FFL draft week, who are your.....

1) Overvalued players
2) Undervalued players
3) Sleepers
4) Best Rookies

For me?

1) Tony Pollard. Can't handle a full workload, being drafted too high.
2) Amari Cooper. I think he's going to have a great year with Watson.
3) Damien Pierce. Key here is he has dropped weight and worked on running routes for PPR.
4) Zay Flowers seems to be the belle of the ball right now.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
1) Tony Pollard. Can't handle a full workload, being drafted too high.

He doesn't need a full workload to be great. He finished RB9 overall last year with only 12 carries a game. He'll get more work than that and finish comfortably in the top 10, and has the upside to finish top 3.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
3) Damien Pierce. Key here is he has dropped weight and worked on running routes for PPR.
4) Zay Flowers seems to be the belle of the ball right now.

I agree on both of these guys, I think they're great values. I'm also targeting Justin Herbert as I think he's going to finish top 3 this year. If I don't get him and have to wait on a QB then Jared Goff is also a terrific value for when you're drafting him. I think he's going to put up a strong season and should be, at the very least, a great streaming candidate when they play at home.

Reaction Score
I agree on both of these guys, I think they're great values. I'm also targeting Justin Herbert as I think he's going to finish top 3 this year. If I don't get him and have to wait on a QB then Jared Goff is also a terrific value for when you're drafting him. I think he's going to put up a strong season and should be, at the very least, a great streaming candidate when they play at home.
Agreed on Herbert and Goff. I also threw a pick in on Elijah Mitchell assuming CMC gets hurt again. Every year, I seem to vulture in on a handcuff RB that gets thrust into a big role.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom