ESPNU | The Boneyard

ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It says that Minnesota at Purdue is scheduled at the time that UCONN is playing on ESPNU. What gives?

Reaction Score
ESPN app said ESPNU as late as this morning. Finally got it right.

Reaction Score
I knew I was going to be away until Friday and checked the UCONN site before I left and assumed that ESPNU was carrying the game. I should have known that ESPN plays tiddly winks with the games.

Reaction Score
I knew I was going to be away until Friday and checked the UCONN site before I left and assumed that ESPNU was carrying the game. I should have known that ESPN plays tiddly winks with the games.

Yeah, from Thursday:
ESPNCFB12:08pm via Spredfast app
After flooding in S Carolina, we've made changes to Saturday's schedule. Here's what to know
http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...uth-carolina-moves-330-p-m-espn/?sf13926499=1

>>“It is important to recognize and thank our conference partners at the American Athletic Conference and Big Ten for their cooperation and understanding,” said Ilan Ben-Hanan, ESPN vice president, college sports programming. “The college sports community is great at lending each other a helping hand when changes like these need to be made.”<<

Reaction Score
That's gonna screw up our national fan base as they search for the game so they can see the much anticipated ConFLiCT rivalry game. Damn ESPN.....:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
If anyone doesn't have ESPNNews but wants to watch the game, you can sign up for a free trial of sling TV and stream the game. They won't charge your card until the free trial runs out (14 days for xbox/xbox one, 7 days for your computer) so if you decide you don't want to keep it, you can just cancel the service. Just make sure to add the $5 extra package that has ESPNN

Reaction Score
Me too. Sounds like it isn't worth the agita to watch it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom