ESPN3 Question RE: Uconn/Maryland Game | The Boneyard

ESPN3 Question RE: Uconn/Maryland Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I plan on tailgating before the FB game next Friday so I'll be DVR'ing the Maryland game. I can watch ESPN3 at home on my Kindle. If I use a mobile hotspot in the parking lot to get the Kindle online can I watch the Maryland game or does the wifi connection have to be the same as your home connection (i.e. Comcast Xfinity). Anyone know if the Maryland game will even be available on ESPN3? I tried looking online but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If you get Watch ESPN, you can watch the game, since its on a main channel.

If your signal isn't strong enough, you'll get the broadcast audio with no video signal and a graphic telling you why you're getting that.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
You'll be good to go, but can anyone actually get a good 3G or LTE signal at the rent?

Reaction Score
If you get Watch ESPN, you can watch the game, since its on a main channel.

If your signal isn't strong enough, you'll get the broadcast audio with no video signal and a graphic telling you why you're getting that.
Thanks. I'll bring the kindle and hope for the best. Otherwise I guess Joe D and Wayne Norman will have to suffice.

Reaction Score
Wonder if they'll open the stadium early and play the game on the big screen.

Reaction Score
I did this last year for the msu game. I had close to 20 new friends. Used a hotspot and streamed to my laptop. U may also use an ipad. The parking lot erupted at the end of the Bball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom