ESPN V foundation auction | The Boneyard

ESPN V foundation auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For Charity folks. Thought I'd increase the exposure. There is one with Geno too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESPN-UConn-Hoops-with-Katz-Greenberg-spend-time-with-Calhoun-/251577769339

Enjoy an exclusive experience with 3-Time National Championship Hall-of-Fame Coach Jim Calhoun, ESPN’s Andy Katz & Coach Seth Greenberg! Sit courtside with Coach Calhoun for 30 minutes and talk hoops as you watch the team shoot-around during a closed session. Afterwards, you will join Seth and Andy for dinner at a restaurant in either Hartford or Storrs, CT, depending upon location of the game. Then, view the game through the lens of a coach and a reporter! Seth and Andy will chaperone you and your guest back to the arena, where you will have the opportunity to meet defending National Champions coach Kevin Ollie prior to the tip. Next, enjoy the company, conversation and basketball knowledge of Katz & Greenberg for the entire game (Seat location TBD).

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
FYI current bid is $1,575.00 with only 8 hours remaining.

Reaction Score
That's actually not a bad price. Way more than I can afford right now, but less than I expected at this point in the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom