ESPN.....UConn as dominant as ever in season opener against Ohio State | The Boneyard

ESPN.....UConn as dominant as ever in season opener against Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/womens-college-b...er-season-opening-victory-ohio-state-buckeyes

Some quotes.....

We're not one of these teams that we get up a little bit, and we relax. I don't have those kinds of players. We don't practice like that. And I don't coach like that.

When we went into halftime, into the locker room, we had no idea we were up 30, or whatever we were up,.....

So when told after the game she hit 10 of 15 shots, Jefferson's immediate response was to counter by asking how many turnovers she had. That it was four she deemed unacceptable.

Reaction Score
I have a pretty good feeling about this team, especially if they can get healthy.
Are you suggesting you're unique???? Not trying to be a smart-a** but I think the vast amount of America is inclined to share a pretty good feeling about this team. I think most people would be stunned if they don't raise the National Championship trophy in the first week of April, 2016!

Reaction Score
Are you suggesting you're unique???? Not trying to be a smart-a** but I think the vast amount of America is inclined to share a pretty good feeling about this team. I think most people would be stunned if they don't raise the National Championship trophy in the first week of April, 2016!
no i was trying to use understatement, while bringing to light the fact that this team is likely to get much better. if you agree with me why call me out? I didn't profess to have special insight, thats all on you. maybe learn to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom