ESPN observations | The Boneyard

ESPN observations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching College game day and the Ohio State Wisconsin game and after 15 minutes or so am already annoyed. First Shane Battier saying to Syracuse welcome to a real basketball conference. Sorry Shane Syracuse left a real basketball conference for a cheap imitation. Then the announcer complaining about a foul on Craft, wanting to know how the referee from way up high could make that call. They show the replay and Craft hit him on the head and the announcer still complains about the call and then says he might have hit him on the head, and then continued complained more. And finally Jim Boeheim is the coolest coach? Is there a new definition of cool that I don't know about?

Reaction Score
Yeah, Syracuse, welcome to a real conference. Where you can go undefeated, apparently.

Reaction Score
So sick of hearing about the ACC, they sucked besides UNC and Duke. Desperation led them to raiding the best basketball conference for a second time.

Reaction Score
Who is the color commentator in the Ohio State - Wisconsin game? If I have to hear him rave one more time about how he would take Craft over everyone else, I am going to throw something. He is raving how he has scored the last 7 points for Ohio State. True, but those are the only 7 points he has. His amazing line for the day is 7 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists. He also claims that every coach in the country would, like him pick, Craft over every other player in the country. Somehow I doubt that. Outside of his overall annoying commentaries on everything, else his man crush on Craft is just too much.

Reaction Score
Craft is the most overrated player I've ever seen in College hoops, yes even more overrated than past Duke players.

Reaction Score
I'm not watching the game. If I had to take a guess, it's Dan Dakich.

I have grown to despise Aaron Craft.

Reaction Score
The end of that OSU-Wisconsin game was nauseating. I hope we get Ohio State in the NCAA Tournament and Shabazz just rips Craft a new one.

Even worse, this win gives voters an excuse to keep Ohio State in the top 25.

Reaction Score
I'm not watching the game. If I had to take a guess, it's Dan Dakich.

I have grown to despise Aaron Craft.

Yes it was Dakich. Craft is the same player he was as a freshman, over hyped for 4 years but never improved. He is basically Chris Duhon with rosy cheeks.

Reaction Score
He's always been way overrated but he looked better as a freshman because he had great options around him, now that he has less options around him you can really see how much he sucks.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
The end of that OSU-Wisconsin game was nauseating. I hope we get Ohio State in the NCAA Tournament and Shabazz just rips Craft a new one.

Even worse, this win gives voters an excuse to keep Ohio State in the top 25.
no way they're still top 25. they lost to a garbage penn state team at home.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I didn't say they should be top 25, I said people will still vote them in.
oh of course. i wouldn't be surprised if they dropped to 25 or were among the top "others receiving votes".

Reaction Score
Craft is the most overrated player I've ever seen in College hoops, yes even more overrated than past Duke players.

Was going to post this... Craft is a very good defender. But all the crappy Duke PGs (Wojo, Paulus, Duhon) were at least as good as him and didn't get as much hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom