Elena Delle Donne replies to sexists | The Boneyard

Elena Delle Donne replies to sexists

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Side note - Jimmy Kimmel does a thing where he has celebrities read mean tweets. I think it's the first time they are seeing them, and the celebrities' reactions are usually awesome!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
A finals matchup of UConn with Della Donne against Griner's Bears in 2012 would've been epic.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Side note - Jimmy Kimmel does a thing where he has celebrities read mean tweets. I think it's the first time they are seeing them, and the celebrities' reactions are usually awesome!!
Yea I assumed that was the bit they were going after.

And the "doesn't look like a kitchen to me" was pretty funny.

Reaction Score
I find the tweets funny.... mainly because they are so absurd. My favorite was "I could score 45 points." Kind of like some big guy telling Manny Pacquiao he can kick his butt because he is so small.

Reaction Score
I find the tweets funny.... mainly because they are so absurd. My favorite was "I could score 45 points." Kind of like some big guy telling Manny Pacquiao he can kick his butt because he is so small.
I'd like to see one of these dorks take her up on a one and one game...

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

The tweets weren't that funny to me, typical twitter sexism and not even very clever examples. I enjoyed Elena's reactions, though, just because of how shocked she was. It's clear she does not check her mentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom