Early NC State game preview | The Boneyard

Early NC State game preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As one who thinks UMass is the ultimate trap game, here's the NC State view of the Sat. Sept. 8 matchup. Apologies if this was posted already but did due diligence before hitting the button.

The UConn defense, which I think has a chance to be really good - and if Graham Stewart gets NCAA OK ungodly good - should take the observation near the end as a challenge.

http://wolfpackworld.com/2012/05/25/2012-football-preview-game-2-uconn/

Reaction Score
" Last season,....UConn went a lack-luster 5-7 overall, 3-4 in the Big Ten, and 0-2 against ranked opponents."

Maybe this guy is a psychic and is talking about 2015.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
If you want to know what the wolfpack fans think of the UConn game, check out TWW, that's their most popular site. I don't think I saw any of their fans picking them to lose to us. I hope they're in for a rude awakening.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I love what people don't know! NC state fans better brace themselves for a shock.

Reaction Score
Yes the passing game is a wildcard I agree, but to call our defensive front suspect well i guess they need to try to run the ball to find out the hard way It should be a good challenge for both. I predict their quarterback will find the grass in ct isn't quite as soft as it shows on tv

Reaction Score
a few things. they say we've been missing a pass catching FB for a few years but we had Anthony Sherman until he was drafted by Arizona in 2011. also, did we really allow only 2.67 yards per carry last season? overall it was a pretty good write up, you can't expect the opponents beat writers to know every detail, but if the things they say about NCState are accurate i feel a lot better about this game. as much as their fans may be overlooking us, i can't imagine the team will be with 2 1AA games following us. doesn't the ACC have any shame at all? it seems like 2 1AA games/year is becoming the standard there.

Reaction Score
a few things. they say we've been missing a pass catching FB for a few years but we had Anthony Sherman until he was drafted by Arizona in 2011. also, did we really allow only 2.67 yards per carry last season? overall it was a pretty good write up, you can't expect the opponents beat writers to know every detail, but if the things they say about NCState are accurate i feel a lot better about this game. as much as their fans may be overlooking us, i can't imagine the team will be with 2 1AA games following us. doesn't the ACC have any shame at all? it seems like 2 1AA games/year is becoming the standard there.
It is the only way they can make their teams bowl eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom