Dyson summer league | The Boneyard

Dyson summer league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has had some nice drives and finishes. Not sure if he will ever stick in the NBA, buts its nice to see him out there working on his pg game. if he can make the switch, hes got a good chance of making the 'cats roster as the third pg

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
So they'd have Walker, Adrien, and Dyson. If all goes well, I might become a Bobcats fan.

Reaction Score
... and Ben Gordon.

I've heard rumors of BG to Boston as they quickly try to flip Humphries/Wallace. That'd be win-win as it'd take Gordon local and likely open a spot at the two for Dyson.

Reaction Score
So they'd have Walker, Adrien, and Dyson. If all goes well, I might become a Bobcats fan.
I've kinda been a fan since my trip to the Meineke Car Care Bowl against Wake Forest. Went to a Bobcats game the night before when Emeka was still on the team. They gave me a free hat! And then my favorite Husky ever joined the team a couple years ago...

1m3l.jpg

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Was at the game also, but you did not mention that Hilton played for NO. Got a hat too!

I got the same hat... from the same game. ;-)

C

Chief00

Good luck to Jerome, who I think now knows the value of game prep. Playing PG you need to understand strengths and weaknesses of teammates and opponents. It's tough for a guy to change his mental approach post college but you never know. The physical talent is there however his skills need refinement.

Reaction Score
Good luck to Jerome, who I think now knows the value of game prep. Playing PG you need to understand strengths and weaknesses of teammates and opponents. It's tough for a guy to change his mental approach post college but you never know. The physical talent is there however his skills need refinement.

Haha. Your posts write themselves at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom