Durants Time to Shine | The Boneyard

Durants Time to Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I'm really hoping he gets this ring... the kid is extremely humble, respectful and a great player... this is going to be a hell of a series... i think the thunder win in 6 bc of their depth, their pg and 4/5

Reaction Score
This is Lebron's year. I think he gets his first ring in 6 games. Hopefully, this is a rivarly that goes on for the next few years

Reaction Score
This is Lebron's year. I think he gets his first ring in 6 games. Hopefully, this is a rivarly that goes on for the next few years
I'm not calling you out specifically, but I'm not sure why so many people are suddenly confident in the Heat...especially considering they were being buried for dead just a few days ago.

The Thunder have been the better team all season. They've been far more impressive this postseason. They are also healthier, their Big 3 is about even with Miami's while their supporting cast is significantly better, and they have the best 4th quarter player in the game.

I see a great series, but I don't see how Miami wins this year. Hopefully I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom