Duke @ NC State | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Duke @ NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Got a nice class of six players coming in next year, plus our 6-5 foot international player who wasn't cleared to play this year should make her debut.

We in Wolfpack land are feeling pretty good about the future with Moore & company.

I was gonna wish you luck yesterday for the rest of the season (except) today, but I fell asleep. :oops: Perhaps if i would have followed through with the wishes.... we would have won :oops:

Ive always pulled for State WCBB... and Im glad you guys have Coach Moore..... he's a great coach and a class act.

You guys definitely have a bright future...and when the Renoylds renovation is complete.... yall will have the best womens' arena in WCBB.

Reaction Score
I always find Coach P post game press conference entertaining. I am amazed that highly ranked potential recruits continue to come to Duke when they keep witnessing these post game p.c.

Reaction Score
This woman is showing her true colors. IMO she's evil. Duke MUST get rid of her before the players walk away. Please duke, save as much of your program and legacy as possible. Cut your losses.

Reaction Score
I hope the writers and coaches take note of Duke's poor performances. Duke is not a #10 (writers' poll)/ #12 (coaches' poll) by any stretch of the imagination.

8 loses and you need to drop down to the low teens.
Yeah, below Princeton!

Reaction Score
She has got to go. While I readily admit to a certain level of snarkiness when it comes to commentary about Coach P, anyone who understands this game knows that she cannot take her team to a higher level. Being charitable by nature, I have a recommendation for Duke. Fire the coach, and go hire the young, barely-out-of-college, and 100% inexperienced Kelly Faris as head coach. Give her a long-term contract. Then sit back and watch how the talent you recruit grows into greatness!
You guys would be all over Kelly.

Reaction Score
Yeah, below Princeton!
You got your wish. Duke dropped from 10 to 16 in AP poll, Princeton up from 16 to 14. IMO Princeton should possibly be higher and Duke should definitely be lower.

Reaction Score
Got a nice class of six players coming in next year, plus our 6-5 foot international player who wasn't cleared to play this year should make her debut.

We in Wolfpack land are feeling pretty good about the future with Moore & company.

Cloe Jackson just got her release from her letter of intent - what is going on ?

loneycafe

Go Pack! #GTHC
Reaction Score
Cloe Jackson just got her release from her letter of intent - what is going on ?

She wasn't at Duke game, so I suspected she was gone. I expected we would lose some players to transfers after this season given where we stand in terms of our scholarship numbers. We'll have 7 first-year scholarship players next year. If Jackson wasn't released, she would have been/should have been No. 8 because her injury was so early in the season. Plus, we already have five commitments/verbals for classes 2016, 17 and 18. A lot of those guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom