duffy: ollie on depaul and practice | The Boneyard

duffy: ollie on depaul and practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
DD's attitude is what Ollie is cultivating for the team. It's about what YOU need to do to make us successful as a TEAM!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Countdown to Whaler post explaining that the quote doesn't make sense (unless you believe in time travel) because you can't actually live in the past: 10-9-8-...

What about free? ;)

Reaction Score
Too nuanced for scooter. He either waits for the low-hanging fruit of a loss, or he just makes stuff up.
What have I made up? Mostly I back up what I post with numbers, facts and figures. As Harry Truman used to say, I just tell the truth, they just think its hell.

Reaction Score
Needless to say this is like heaven for you. We are rebuilding. JC is gone. We have been left at the alter by the ACC. No front court to speak of.

While Free's happiness is very important to me I look forward to the time when he is not on the board nearly as much- it will signal that things are, once again going well for us.

Reaction Score
Needless to say this is like heaven for you. We are rebuilding. JC is gone. We have been left at the alter by the ACC. No front court to speak of.

While Free's happiness is very important to me I look forward to the time when he is not on the board nearly as much- it will signal that things are, once again going well for us.
In other words, I don't make stuff up. I provide data when it exists. I'm usually right. Thanks for confirming that.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom