Drummond v. Defending Champs | The Boneyard

Drummond v. Defending Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
21 and 10 through 3 quarters on 8-11 shooting, hitting a respectable percent of his FTs. Can't wait to see this guy go beast mode for years to come. Will be great to see him hopefully logging 30+ min per game this season.

Miami doesn't have anyone to match his size & strength inside...

Reaction Score
And the ones who can match size/strength likely lack his speed/athleticism.

Reaction Score
I think the only thing that could stop him from becoming elite is if he has health issues. He definitely seems to have a better attitude towards the game as an NBAer

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Now if Detroit could only get themselves a respectable backcourt to compliment their great young front court. Jennings is supposedly going to try to become more of a true point guard and look to distribution more and ball-hog less....but I will believe that when I see it.

Reaction Score
I think the only thing that could stop him from becoming elite is if he has health issues. He definitely seems to have a better attitude towards the game as an NBAer

Getting paid in millions of dollars rather than scholarship funds can have that effect

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Jennings is supposedly going to try to become more of a true point guard and look to distribution more and ball-hog less....but I will believe that when I see it.

Leopard | Spots

They don't change.

Reaction Score
The 2 guard spot is abysmal, rodney stuckey is out for a while after slamming his thumb in a car door... Seriously . their high draft pick KCP just needs to be a consistent spot up guy, that'll be helpful. dre needs to improve his ft shooting

Reaction Score
Getting paid in millions of dollars rather than scholarship funds can have that effect

So can growing more mature and gaining life experience. He played the equivalent of two UConn seasons as a pro counting the summer and 60 regular season games played. Always seemed to be a great kid. College is a time to have fun; now he's working at his job.

Reaction Score
So can growing more mature and gaining life experience. He played the equivalent of two UConn seasons as a pro counting the summer and 60 regular season games played. Always seemed to be a great kid. College is a time to have fun; now he's working at his job.

Yeah everyone says he's such a nice guy. My girlfriend was waittressing at the Fridays in Manchseter while he was there, and she met him, Lamb, and Scoe. She said Drummond was the only one who was like overtly friendly nice and normal. The others weren't dicks, and if I met a stranger I wouldn't be overtly talkative, so Drummond seems like he will be a real name in the future. Everyone wishes him the best, its so great to see pro athletes who arent scumbags

Reaction Score
Actually Drummond was a walk-on
Maybe that's why he wasn't a superstar at UConn
or was itthe fact that he was 18 years old.

C

Chief00

His tude was fine in college. I broke it down previously very disruptive season with JC and Boatshow in and out of lineup for various reasons.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

There was zero wrong with his attitude at UConn.

Reaction Score
Andre's attitude has always been great. He's just one big, positive kid, well, and now a man! He's always happy, always has nice things to say. Hard to say anything bad about Andre. I'm happy he's been finding success in the NBA. He's doing things right. I'm a big supporter of his. :)

Reactions: caw

caw

Reaction Score
Andre's attitude has always been great. He's just one big, positive kid, well, and now a man! He's always happy, always has nice things to say. Hard to say anything bad about Andre. I'm happy he's been finding success in the NBA. He's doing things right. I'm a big supporter of his. :)

Even the horrid Pistons spacing is better than spacing in college for any athletic big if solely because of the zone rules.

Edit: not sure why it quoted you. But I'm too lazy to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom