Double-doubles for Tina AND Stef | The Boneyard

Double-doubles for Tina AND Stef

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
Great game to see.....Stefanie started and her and Tina went at it. Both had good games as Stef accredited herself well with the double double in OT loss.

But it was Stokes that sort of changed the game doing her normal. Defense , rebounds , and what else, 5 Blocked shots. Kith could be the Defensive ROY . If there was such an award. She looks even stronger , physically , than she did last year. You can tell she has been in the weight room.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So glad to see Dolson becoming a star. She one player who was lightly regarded coming out of HS (only ASGR had her in their top 20 at #12), but after 4 years of development at UCONN, she's gone on to be a star. I see why she would be invited to the Olympic trials...

Reaction Score
New York edged Washington in OT. Tina had 21 and 1o, and Stef had career highs of 22 points and 13 rebounds, plus 6 assists. Kiah had only 2 points, but 7 rebounds and 5 blocks, including a block of Kara Lawson's potential game-tying shot at the buzzer.

http://espn.go.com/wnba/boxscore?gameId=400610703

That was a freakin' awesome game to watch in person!

Stef once again tried to challenge Kiah inside and once again Kiah ate her for dinner. LOL!

Not once but at least three times!

Emma Meeseman also tried to challenge Kiah with a drive to the basket in the 4th but Kiah rejected that **** too! (Poor Emma)

I think Kiah also rejected Bria once for sure.

Teams are going to learn not to try her inside this season.

The power went out with the score tied with 2 minutes to go. It was boring for about ten minutes then they started playing a dance song and almost every one of those thousands of camp kids started doing a dance to the song at once. It was awesome to watch!

They gave away clackers at the gates. The kids were the loudest crowd I think I've ever been with at a basketball game. They had a ball!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Here's something else: the guy who sold me my season ticket came to me and asked if I wanted to take part in some of those fan participation things they do at games like:

standing in a line and giving high fives to the players as they come onto court ( puh-leeze!)

doing one of those free throw contests during the breaks (maybe forty years ago). LOL!

The good thing is that I can bring a guest with me to a game (games?). I think I'll take advantage of that.

Reaction Score
Here's something else- the guy who sold me my season ticket asked me if I wanted to do some of those fan participation things like:

take part in a free throw contest (maybe 40 years ago). LOL

stand in a lineup and give the players high fives as they come on court (puh-leeze!).

He did say that I can bring a guest with me to a game (games?). That would be awesome!

Reaction Score
That was a freakin' awesome game to watch in person!

Stef once again tried to challenge Kiah inside and once again Kiah ate her for dinner. LOL!

Not once but at least three times!

Emma Meeseman also tried to challenge Kiah with a drive to the basket in the 4th but Kiah rejected that **** too! (Poor Emma)

I think Kiah also rejected Bria once for sure.
\
Teams are going to learn not to try her inside this season.

The power went out with the score tied with 2 minutes to go. It was boring for about ten minutes then they started playing a dance song and almost every one of those thousands of camp kids started doing a dance to the song at once. It was awesome to watch!

They gave away clackers at the gates. The kids were the loudest crowd I think I've ever been with at a basketball game. They had a ball!

Lambeer----Kiah the Steal of the 2015 draft!!!!!! She is making believers our of doubters!!! Go Kiah!! Next up fo Kiah , a 20 point game and she can do it. What does Lambeer want more her scoring or her defense???

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
So glad to see Dolson becoming a star. She one player who was lightly regarded coming out of HS (only ASGR had her in their top 20 at #12), but after 4 years of development at UCONN, she's gone on to be a star. I see why she would be invited to the Olympic trials...
I don't know if I'd call her lightly regarded. She was a McD AA.

Reaction Score

I think Dolson was #9 in HG's debut rankings for the class then fell to the 30's later on. She's definitely one of the most impressive UConn players in recent memory in terms of development. I'm very impressed with her growth this year from her rookie season. I was unsure how she would do as a pro. I kind of thought she was comparable to Alison Bales in some ways, who had mixed success as a pro, but Dolson is really delivering early on this year...she could be in contention for All-Star games and maybe even the Olympic Team.

Reaction Score
The Mystic/Liberty series seems like it's shaping up be one of the best rivalries in sports mainly because of the former UCONN players on each team.

The Liberty are getting better and better each game this season cause they have newcomers filling out key roles (Kiah, Swords, Boyd and Prince is playing better than last year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom