Donor Mike Melio Tweets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Donor Mike Melio Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
^^^^^^^^^^
We (UConn) are Randy in this situation. The younger kid just needing to pee (get into a P-5 conf) but noooo Ralphie (all the current P-5 schools and conf commissioners) is just delaying and delaying until finally one day..........Randy takes a big dump on his older brother and wins that damn prize.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Don't you guys understand code? There will be CR decision-makers in the house on Thursday. A good house makes a good impression.

Reaction Score
So if you want to consider the President, Chief of Staff, the AD, and the Associate AD the "realignment committee", then there is a realignment committee.

So you just proved yourself wrong? ;)

Seriously - you don't think "that committee" has an active advisory team subgroup? Wouldn't surprise me if Calhoun was on it.

Reaction Score
So you just proved yourself wrong? ;)

Seriously - you don't think "that committee" has an active advisory team subgroup? Wouldn't surprise me if Calhoun was on it.

If you call doing their job "a committee", then there is a committee. I'm sure they meet regularly. They probably prepare by reading the Boneyard.

Seriously, I don't think that there is any other "committee".

Reaction Score
If you call doing their job "a committee", then there is a committee. I'm sure they meet regularly. They probably prepare by reading the Boneyard.

Seriously, I don't think that there is any other "committee".

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree because I'm sure the minutes aren't about to be published :D

Reaction Score
If people don't think the school as a group of people dedicated to the sole cause of getting into the P5 they are mistaken.

Task force. Committee whatever you want to call it. There is one.

Reaction Score
I don't think there is any hidden code here. I think Mike wants us to fill PAWS ARF because more fans equals a crazy atmosphere that will benefit the home team and help them win games. Winning games is the ticket to this round of conference realignment.

That's how I read it at least.

Also, RE: Realignment Committee, I would be shocked and genuinely angry if one did not exist.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I have talked with Mike during games and as a true fan, he wants to see the Rent filled and people staying the whole game.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I don't think there is any hidden code here. I think Mike wants us to fill PAWS ARF because more fans equals a crazy atmosphere that will benefit the home team and help them win games. Winning games is the ticket to this round of conference realignment.

That's how I read it at least.

Also, RE: Realignment Committee, I would be shocked and genuinely angry if one did not exist.

imagesCAZPC81M.jpg

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
This guy donated 500k to the basketball practice facility and is one of UConn's top athletics boosters. If he says we need to fill the stadium and you don't want to go/still complain about AAC you need to figure it out.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
This guy donated 500k to the basketball practice facility and is one of UConn's top athletics boosters. If he says we need to fill the stadium and you don't want to go/still complain about AAC you need to figure it out.

Yup. NO excuse for UConn fans here. You can't complain about the AAC if you're not willing to do anything about it. Going to a game for free is certainly not too much to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom