Do they allow booze on the Metro-North? | The Boneyard

Do they allow booze on the Metro-North?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm sure this has been covered here somewhere else, but I can't find it. Will I be allowed to stumble off of the train, or must I stay sober?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
You can drink beer if you keep it in a brown bag. Someone who takes the train more often than I do will need to tell you if you can drink something stronger than beer.

Reaction Score
Not many bar cars, but you can drink whatever you want. No brown bag required.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You won't find a bar car on a Sunday but bring whatever the hell you want if you aren't being a problem no one will blink.

Reaction Score
This is going to be a hell of a trip

drunk.jpg

Reaction Score
haha there would be many many unhappy commuters every evening if booze was not allowed on metro north. You would think the vendors near the trains in GCT would be able to gouge the prices big time but they only charge 2.75 for the beers.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I'm sure this has been covered here somewhere else, but I can't find it. Will I be allowed to stumble off of the train, or must I stay sober?
Do not stumble off the train there are a lot of cops at GCT. :rolleyes:

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
haha there would be many many unhappy commuters every evening if booze was not allowed on metro north. You would think the vendors near the trains in GCT would be able to gouge the prices big time but they only charge 2.75 for the beers.
$4 tall boys at Penn Station ain't bad

Reaction Score
Do not stumble off the train there are a lot of cops at GCT. :rolleyes:

Also, this may seem like common knowledge but, make sure you remember to stop drinking when you get off the train. Oftentimes I forget and just walk off while drinking my beer and have been stopped by a cop before. Not sure if others have this issue or if this is just the result of living in New Orleans for 5 years.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have seen a middle aged couple that appeared to be on their way to third base on the train. As long as you don't bother anyone, their aren't a lot of rules.

Reaction Score
nelsonmuntz said:
I have seen a middle aged couple that appeared to be on their way to third base on the train. As long as you don't bother anyone, their aren't a lot of rules.

I did learn one rule early Saturday morning on a half full train car. Everyone was sitting on one person per set of seats and there was pretty of additional room. 2 dirty ass filthy looking train cops get on and start busting people balls, including my father. Hits his stretched out leg and tells him one person, one seat.

Doouchebag.

Reaction Score
Balls and Coke's all night……with the Testichulo mojo going I hope everyone has their Balls in the their socks today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom