Dishin & Swishin:With Big Syl, pressure is on the Lynx & Maya Moore would not have it any other way | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin:With Big Syl, pressure is on the Lynx & Maya Moore would not have it any other way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dishin & Swishin 07/29/15 Podcast: With Big Syl, the pressure is on the Lynx, and Maya Moore would not have it any other way

What a week to be Maya Moore! First, she drops 30 points in the All-Star game including eight in a row to lead the West to victory, earning Most Valuable Player. Follow that with the dropping of the first Jump Man brand sneaker for women, the Air Jordan 1 GS “Maya Moore,” kicks that rock the Air Jordan logo on the side but have “MM” where the Jump Man logo would be. Top it off with the Minnesota Lynx adding fellow Olympian and former All-Star Sylvia Fowles to their already star-studded lineup for the second half of the year. And it is only Wednesday!

As the Lynx prepare to play the Los Angeles Sparks tonight, with Fowles and Sparks’ former WNBA MVP Candace Parker making their return to the court, Moore returns to Dishin & Swishin to discuss the addition of Big Syl, the Jump Man kicks, and more.

http://www.hoopfeed.com/content/201...d-maya-moore-would-not-have-it-any-other-way/

Reaction Score
I'm surprised; Maya was great, I thought I'd see some comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom