Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Brenda Frese has a healthy team... | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Brenda Frese has a healthy team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
....that has its sights on the Final Four!

Good health is such a fleeting thing in sports. Take a look at the Connecticut Huskies. One minute they are taking care of third-ranked Stanford, the next they are getting ready to take on two top 15 teams in Maryland and Penn State down two key contributors, Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis and Morgan Tuck. If this sounds familiar, it should. Last year Maryland was preparing for a big matchup with Connecticut with eight players, having lost point guards Laurin Mincy and Brene Moseley to knee injuries that ended their seasons.

http://j.mp/1bxY3AQ

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Nice job David. Thought Brenda did a bit of the duck and weave but that's understandable I guess.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Nice job David. Thought Brenda did a bit of the duck and weave but that's understandable I guess.

Pap, you know, I think that, you know, Brenda is, uh you know, really just, you know, doing the best she caaaan, you know, but, you know, it's still, you know, pretty understandable. I think.

You know?

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Pap, you know, I think that, you know, Brenda is, uh you know, really just, you know, doing the best she caaaan, you know, but, you know, it's still, you know, pretty understandable. I think.

You know?
Yeah... really... I know....

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
David,

Why don't you have Geno or CD on the program? I assume you have tried....

Reaction Score
I've had Geno before, but it was mostly in USA basketball context. Here's the thing, to get people to block out enough time for a podcast interview isn't the easiest to begin with, and with the amount of "in person" media time UConn gives to all its beat writers, its even tougher to either get face time or phone time.

That's why I'm also planning on using more of the written Q&A Sessions; I can ask a series of questions that get short answers over a game or two to individuals, like I did with Kaleena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom