Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Antonelli & Van Langen look at the WCBB season so far | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Antonelli & Van Langen look at the WCBB season so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cool listening to these two WBB broadcasters talking about the season so far. USF was mentioned as a team to watch and they talked about the guard with the 41 inch jumping ability. She was off the night I went to see her play Maryland and missed a lot of layups. I'd like to see her on a night when she's hot though!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Striper69 said:
Cool listening to these two WBB broadcasters talking about the season so far. USF was mentioned as a team to watch and they talked about the guard with the 41 inch jumping ability. She was off the night I went to see her play Maryland and missed a lot of layups. I'd like to see her on a night when she's hot though!

That's the highest vertical I've ever heard of on the women's side. Wow.

B Turner, Armintie (Price) Herrington and Draya Carter are all well into the 30s, IIRC. Maya's is just short of 30. Wonder what Gabby's is ? Maybe mid 30s?

41" is crazy !!

Reaction Score
Courtney Williams is one of those players that I'd pay to watch; super athletic, talented, and exciting to watch.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Excellent broadcast. The success of Karen Aston at Texas and the discipline that is needed to get these kids in line, some kudos to the maligned GG, some discussion about the folks who are realizing that offense is key to winning (are you listening Tennessee?), Tiffany Mitchell - a shooter who was having a bad game, but when things were on the line, she made a big 3 - shooters shoot!
some nice words about UConn, including that UConn will be the team to beat at the end. They did say also South Carolina, but the other 2 in the final 4? Unknown. Wow

Parity in Women's basketball? Yessirree

Lots of great stuff. thanks for posting!

Reaction Score
Thanks for listening! So much fun to moderate a discussion between two excellent, knowledgeable commentators.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Thanks for listening! So much fun to moderate a discussion between two excellent, knowledgeable commentators.

Yeah, it was great and gave me some stuff to chew on. I posted the link on the BY facebook page embedded in this thread, you may not see traffic directly from Facebook, but you may pick up a few more listeners.

Reaction Score
That's the highest vertical I've ever heard of on the women's side. Wow.

B Turner, Armintie (Price) Herrington and Draya Carter are all well into the 30s, IIRC. Maya's is just short of 30. Wonder what Gabby's is ? Maybe mid 30s?

41" is crazy !!

USF seemed like they were depending on her to carry the offense for them. To give her credit the shots were barely missing. I went to the game cause I like the Brazilian girl on USF.
I didn't realize she was jumping that high. I had a seat in the first row behind Maryland's bench.

Reaction Score
USF seemed like they were depending on her to carry the offense for them. To give her credit the shots were barely missing. I went to the game cause I like the Brazilian girl on USF.
Hmmm. Pretty impressive international content to the USF roster. But according to their site they have nobody from Brazil. 3 from Spain, 1 Denmark, 1 Sweden, and I bet you mean Laura Ferreira from Portugal:

upload_2014-12-16_12-25-17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger