DiMauro "Forgot" the Boxer Shorts???? | The Boneyard

DiMauro "Forgot" the Boxer Shorts????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Tuned in last night to watch Mike D. Jacobs and Joe Zone at 7 PM, anticipating Mike D. paying off his bet to Doggy Daddy and wearing those UConn boxers. Alas, when queried, Mike said he "forgot" them in the car, but would wear them next week. I think A) he thought he could slide by, B) his cohorts weren't going to let him do so, and C) it isn't nice to welsh on a bet, so see ya next week, Mike (with boxers)!

Reaction Score
Tuned in last night to watch Mike D. Jacobs and Joe Zone at 7 PM, anticipating Mike D. paying off his bet to Doggy Daddy and wearing those UConn boxers. Alas, when queried, Mike said he "forgot" them in the car, but would wear them next week. I think A) he thought he could slide by, B) his cohorts weren't going to let him do so, and C) it isn't nice to welsh on a bet, so see ya next week, Mike (with boxers)!
Can't say I lost any respect for him by trying to welsh on a bet since I didn't have any respect for him in the first place, but I am certainly not surprised.

45 TO GO

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, Jacobs is going to walk 26 miles.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nice marketing ploy to get people to watch the show.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Not sure that pictures of Mike D. in boxers should be aired. They could be very disturbing.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not sure that pictures of Mike D. in boxers should be aired. They could be very disturbing.

He could just wear them over his pants. Like he does at the gym.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
That is disturbing in a whole different way.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
He could just wear them over his pants. Like he does at the gym.
The deal was he could wear them his pants.

Talked to both he and Jacobs.

He WILL be wearing them last week. They really did forget them in the car.

Jeff promised they would make up for it. We'll see.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
The deal was he could wear them his pants.

Talked to both he and Jacobs.

He WILL be wearing them last week. They really did forget them in the car.

Jeff promised they would make up for it. We'll see.

Since it isn't nice to fib to DD, I will suppose that MD really will pay off his bet. And I am sure that JJ will remind him, too.

After all, JJ is going to do his part by walking to Storrs. I appreciate that Jake needs to train first, as anyone with his cardiac history needs to be cautious.

They both may be a bit more diplomatic when next season's tourneys role around, after paying the price(s) this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom