Did anyone else see | The Boneyard

Did anyone else see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
DD video bomb on KO? I was laughing my as* off!! If someone could post the video, that would be great

Reaction Score
I appreciate all the work you've done this season, TCF. It's as if UConn bball has its very own video archivist.

I don't spend as much time here as I used to because of the all the water balloons I have to duck but thanks TCF for enhancing the quality of the site. Good stuff and always appreciated.

Reaction Score
this seems to be a thing now. After all of our wins. First it was Phil, last game it was the whole team and now DD. Don't seem to remember JC getting photobombed. I think they would be too afraid to do it with JC, but not so much with KO

Reaction Score
DD video bomb on KO? I was laughing my as* off!! If someone could post the video, that would be great

I like it more and more how our team lately seems to be a big group of oddballs. The Roscoe and Jeremy Lamb interview where they were goofing around and trying to break each other was amazing. The 2011 final four pic with like Alex, Shabazz, Roscoe, and Lamb all goofing around was epic. We had Alex vs Jeremy's awful rap battle, now we have the exploits of photo bombing and Bosh'ing Philip Nolan.

When our teams have fun and enjoy themselves, great things happen too

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
I like it more and more how our team lately seems to be a big group of oddballs. The Roscoe and Jeremy Lamb interview where they were goofing around and trying to break each other was amazing. The 2011 final four pic with like Alex, Shabazz, Roscoe, and Lamb all goofing around was epic. We had Alex vs Jeremy's awful rap battle, now we have the exploits of photo bombing and Bosh'ing Philip Nolan.

When our teams have fun and enjoy themselves, great things happen too
Absolutely. Like the Rip and KFree bow-fest in '99.

And here's the Roscoe/Jeremy clip:
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/uconns-funny-freshmen/1d2ljy5am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member