Dicky V | The Boneyard

Dicky V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I honestly can't even listen anymore, it's basically Duke . Duke fans should have to pay a premium to listen to this.

Reaction Score
"I went to all the broadway shows yesterday, and today I get to watch Jabari Parker! Oh baby! Look at him square up that shot! Oh baby ohhh jeeeezzzz!"

I actually like Dickie V, but that was funny!

Reaction Score
Love what Dickie V has done for College Basketball. He is synanomous with the sport, but it is time for him to step away.... along with half of all the other out-dated ass clowns at "The World Wide Propaganda Leader"

Reaction Score
I used to love his passion for the sport. I feel like the longer he's been around, the more biased and annoying that passion has become. Unless it's UCONN playing, I'd rather skip a game he's calling.

Reaction Score
He has been obsessed with Duke for 20 years. Nothing new here

Agreed, I guess my point was that he doesn't even attempt to be impartial anymore, where he used to at least try. The only place he should be allowed to commentate is on Durham local radio or something. My second post is more or less an exact quote, I didn't make that up to be funny, that was what made me make the post.

On a somewhat related note, I also LOLed during our game with Stanford when Knight was basically left speechless by Shabazz chucking up a 3 at the very beginning of the shot clock off his back foot from about half court. He said something to the effect of "oh wow" under his breath, and right after you could tell he had to do everything in his power not to get up and chuck his chair at Shabazz or run over and Homer Simpson-strangle him.

Also, I just realized the board filtered p. o. r. n. in my first post and changed to to smut. I actually prefer smut, so this is one time where I will thank the board filtering software.

Reaction Score
The day after he retires will be a great day for college basketball. Dukie V has been bad for the game and highly annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom