Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 65 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
My mother who was 4'10" was an excellent predictor of future height of a teen just by looking at them. When your that small it becomes an obsession.
She told me when I was 5'2 at 15 that I would be at least 6'0 ,she was right on the money.
If she saw Enoch she would say that boy is still growing.
I suspect he will be the 5 successor to Brimah.
Stone would be great but not a must, unless Brimah leaves this year.
I would much rather have another combo/guard ,with a great handle,and a small forward. to replace DHam. Next year would be great
Glad your mom passed such a prestigious and proven gift to you.

Reaction Score
Supposedly, Stone will announce in the spring. Between now and then this thread will probably double with drivel that has little, or nothing to do, to, as to which college he'll attend.
Something to really look forward to, indeed.

Reaction Score
It seems like when he kept postponing the announcement it was bad news for us. My uninformed opinion is that there was a time in which we led, but I get the sense that everything that has happened in the last couple months has gone against us. It doesn't help that Wisconsin is in the midst of possibly one of the best years in school history while we're trying to replace four starters.
Not saying we aren't already but our team next year is gonna be better than Wiscy's. Stone could be the piece to put us over the top. If he wants to win this is the place. Of course he'll have to beat out Philly to get minutes

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I HATE premature Nexters. Quitters. Losers. Compete to the end and say Next after we've lost. What, do people expect to win a prize for giving up first?
Ignore him, he says that about everyone

pj

Reaction Score
I just have to remind everyone: spring signing period is in May. Our fifth NCAA championship will be on April 6. We'll have all but one or two of our players coming back. That will give him a full month to ponder: If I want to spend one year in college, make the biggest impact, learn the most, and then go on to the NCAA ... wouldn't that be with the coaching staff that just took two less talented teams to championships, is respected throughout the NBA, and has the complementary players to win a third straight championship? Or to a program with three Final Four appearances in its history and losing its best players?

Let the course of events play out. I like our chances, we offer the most, but you can't be surprised if a player decides to stay home.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I HATE premature Nexters. Quitters. Losers. Compete to the end and say Next after we've lost. What, do people expect to win a prize for giving up first?
Wow, I didn't realize that Zionn was our lead recruiter for Stone.

No wonder we're screwed.

Reaction Score
I can care less if you don't want to hear what I'm saying. Just a matter of time.

Reaction Score
Ignore him, he says that about everyone

Everyone? Yeah - was way off on Clarke, Brisco, and Mack huh? Look at the timelines. What others are you referring to? Again- care less if you don't agree. There is some substance behind me posting 'next' but keep holding out hope.

Reaction Score
Everyone? Yeah - was way off on Clarke, Brisco, and Mack huh? Look at the timelines. What others are you referring to? Again- care less if you don't agree. There is some substance behind me posting 'next' but keep holding out hope.

Zionn has a very good track record. Better then me:)

Reaction Score
Wherever Stone chooses to attend college, no doubt he's going to "shock the world"

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's not done-done, but one way or another, he's almost certainly heading to the Big Ten.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Good for you, I just don't remember you ever saying you had a good feeling about someone. Also what substance would you be referring too?

Reaction Score
Once Stone inevitably commits elsewhere, are we gonna continue pretending this staff's recruiting is fine?

Just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom