Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 55 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has it been confirmed at this point that Stone isn't announcing tomorrow? I know the insiders here have said an announcement is not imminent, but have the Stone's actually come out and said this or is it speculation?

According to Zags he's waiting for the late signing period. No announcement coming today.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
3542822039_feeling_disappointed_xlarge.jpeg

Reaction Score
So we just won a championship and we're threatened with oblivion because we only landed Adams and Enoch? Seriously?

I realize you're exaggerating but it still shows a serious lack of perspective.

You're new but already fitting in with the doom & gloom contingent.

bender-doomed.jpg

Reaction Score
I held off saying anything until now but all along I had a feeling this was going to be like Andrew Bynum.

Difference being Bynum actually committed to us.

Basically we never going to see him in a Huskies Uniform.

Hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
Checked his twitter just in case... He sure loves retweeting pro Badgers material (tonight included)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Checked his twitter just in case... He sure loves retweeting pro Badgers material (tonight included)
post some pro Husky stuff and see what happens.

Reaction Score
post some pro Husky stuff and see what happens.
already tried a few times, i even had tagged him in a post that had 15 retweets and like 25 favorites. nothing. i mentioned this earlier that he retweeted like 50 pro wisconsin tweets and like 5 uconn and people told me to shut up and stated i dont know anything blah blah blah

Reaction Score
Ehh! This is why i dont get too involved in the recruiting stuff. I dont understand how he needs till the spring to make a choice between two schools. Get it over with and make a damn decision already. What else could you possibly need to know about both schools to help make your decision? That being said its completely unfair for me to say that about a 17 year old kid who must have a ton of pressure on him about his decision. Hope he comes here but if he dont i think the program will be fine. If this program survived and thrived through the Ncaa nonsense and a hall of fame coach who WAS the program i think itll survive a recruit deciding to go elsewhere.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It won't last until spring - I'd expect him to end this before the end of the year.

Still a chance another school gets involved though and if that happens, who knows when it'll end.

Reaction Score
It won't last until spring - I'd expect him to end this before the end of the year.

Still a chance another school gets involved though and if that happens, who knows when it'll end.

I think fishy is correct...I have said before dec or January. had a tip that ollie might head out to Wisconsin again for another visit before the pr tournament or just after (nyc ..take with a grain of salt)

Reaction Score
Signing late benefits elite recruits to control the overall process.

Coaching moves, players leaving (transfer/leave early), current season success; waiting will give a 99% view of what their situation will be

Reaction Score
I heard after his last UCONN visit (around Halloween) that it didn't go well... Along the lines of being salty that Malik Newman cancelled late? Hence the follow up visit by Ollie and subsequent attempts at other visits to Stone.

Anyone else hear sentiments similar to this?

Reaction Score
No where. It was just a thought.

Just thinking that the longer it goes maybe his Dad thinks they can make some cash while they wait for the Draft.

we need a symbol that represents this post is an opinion or conjecture. we probably could use another for this post is totally fabricated:)

Reaction Score
I heard after his last UCONN visit (around Halloween) that it didn't go well... Along the lines of being salty that Malik Newman cancelled late? Hence the follow up visit by Ollie and subsequent attempts at other visits to Stone.

What does Newman have to do with Stone's visit?

Reaction Score

no this is all 247 Wisconsin propaganda

Reaction Score
we need a symbol that represents this post is an opinion or conjecture. we probably could use another for this post is totally fabricated:)

If I heard or read it somewhere I would have linked it.

I was just saying that given more time maybe bypassing college comes into play.

It was just a thought.

Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member