Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 45 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well, what are the approved options for discussion when there is no real information?

Maybe someone can interpret what these mean:

All Eyes On Me retweeted
malik newman @iammaliknewman · 2h 2 hours ago
The ppl I call family talk bad bout me and down me that's messed up cause I done helped everybody around

0 replies 13 retweets 7 favorites

All Eyes On Me retweeted
#FreeThatGuy!❤ @_Naeeeeeeeeeeee · 12h 12 hours ago
hate when people bring up the past!

0 replies 6 retweets 2 favorites

All Eyes On Me @Diamond_Stone33 · 12h 12 hours ago
Mood<<<

0 replies 5 retweets 3 favorites

All Eyes On Me retweeted
Alex Wellsfry @AlexWellsfry · 14h 14 hours ago
Kaminsky went from virtual unknown to the best player in college hoops » http://es.pn/1zxg13E ”@Diamond_Stone33

View more photos and videos
0 replies 4 retweets 13 favorites
David and I agree with you. We both were being "cute" about all of this!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Ok then. What's your favorite inauthentic Mexican restaurant that might give you SBD farts?
Not one person commented on my advice to RipCity to take his girlfriend to a Mexican restaurant after the game as opposed to before the game. I was going to connect the two threads and chose not to. Glad you did.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
David and I agree with you. We both were being "cute" about all of this!
Thanks; I get that. I was responding to the mock rage from others, which cracks me up more than anything else on this board. I'm about to lay an SBD in 99's "just the facts" thread, just because.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Thanks; I get that. I was responding to the mock rage from others, which cracks me up more than anything else on this board. I'm about to lay an SBD in 99's "just the facts" thread, just because.
Thought that was the way you were heading but one never knows.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Not one person commented on my advice to RipCity to take his girlfriend to a Mexican restaurant after the game as opposed to before the game. I was going to connect the two threads and chose not to. Glad you did.
That one got by me fleud. Didn't even smell it coming.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Question for those who pay close attention to the tea leaves: do we have any clue how Diamond is going to announce? I know there was some talk of ESPN, but it seems like their recruiting stuff is being televised this week. So is it possible he could announce on Twitter anytime now? Or do you think we get a heads up a few days out?

Reaction Score
Can we please stop dissecting what he's been retweeting?

Thanks!
why? it comes straight from the recruit himself. if a recruit states "im going to uconn" would that not be important and reliable info? or would you believe that because its twitter you cant really 100% tell for sure if what he tweeted is true and means what it means. twitter is the new age u need to get with the times my friend it aint goin anywhere and from now till forever people will be wondering what a tweet means.

Reaction Score
why? it comes straight from the recruit himself. if a recruit states "im going to uconn" would that not be important and reliable info? or would you believe that because its twitter you cant really 100% tell for sure if what he tweeted is true and means what it means. twitter is the new age u need to get with the times my friend it aint goin anywhere and from now till forever people will be wondering what a tweet means.

No one likes you.

Reaction Score

You just compared retweeting to tweeting an announcement. You're either being disingenuous or your understanding of how twitter works isn't as good as you think it is.

Reaction Score
But even if the Huskies lose out on all three recruits -- and it's no sure thing that they will -- it doesn't necessarily mean all doom and gloom in Storrs. Diamond Stone, one of the top-rated big men in the Class of 2015, is expected to make his commitment next week, right after the early signing period expires on Nov. 19. Stone, a Milwaukee native, is down to UConn and hometown Wisconsin. From everyone I've talked to, it's really 50-50, but it appears Stone might be UConn's best shot of the above-mentioned recruits.

http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/2014/11/big-day-for-uconn-recruiting-on.html

Reaction Score
But even if the Huskies lose out on all three recruits -- and it's no sure thing that they will -- it doesn't necessarily mean all doom and gloom in Storrs. Diamond Stone, one of the top-rated big men in the Class of 2015, is expected to make his commitment next week, right after the early signing period expires on Nov. 19. Stone, a Milwaukee native, is down to UConn and hometown Wisconsin. From everyone I've talked to, it's really 50-50, but it appears Stone might be UConn's best shot of the above-mentioned recruits.

Also mentions how if Briscoe and Blakney go to UK and Stone commits to Uconn that Malik Newman could reconsider us. I always thought about that. Interesting.

Reaction Score

This is really poorly phrased... It reads that we shouldn't fret b/c Stone is expected to commit to us next week. But then he says it's 50/50.

Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone pointed this out and I hate to say it because everyone may panic. But look at the 21st, the day he is announcing. KO and UConn will be in PR for the tourney and unavailable to be there. UW is home on the 22nd.

Just saying may be nothing and I certainly hope not but easier to announce with coaches out of country if it's not going their way?:oops:

Even I'm getting whacked now, damn it's catchy!

Reaction Score
Someone, maybe you, pointed that out a few days ago. Frankly, I think that is the one alarming sign we've seen. The date is arbitrary unless there is something I am missing that makes 11/21 significant for him. Could be a little boost to the Wisconsin mojo and then he can make a hero's entrance to the arena the next day for the game. None of the retweeting etc. bothers me at all. He's got all kinds of friends and acquaintances from Wisconsin tweeting him and I don't expect him to ignore them even if he is coming to UConn.

caw

Reaction Score
im just not sure how anyone is making a guess on the kid his father and him have been keeping things close to the vest for a long time. While they have spoken to the "media" a bit more recently, there aren't many leaks. Most of the movement to UConn seems based on guess work. I'm not sure Diamond and his father even are 100% sure what the other is thinking. I wouldn't trust any inside sources here (no offense to anyone hearing things).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom