Devin Robinson Crystal Ball | The Boneyard

Devin Robinson Crystal Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has he said anything about when he plans to make his decision or take visits?

Reaction Score
The Crystal Ball feature is pretty cool - at the very least it differentiates 247 from the other recruiting sites. As far as I can tell, the writers take their picks seriously. The catch is that they can change their picks whenever they want, which likely explains how such a high percentage end up being right.

Meyer also picked Abu to Uconn a couple of months ago and three different Kentucky writers did the same in the past week. Not sure what to make of it though - the kid has a list a mile long and it doesn't seem like he's anywhere close to deciding.

Reaction Score
Wow, we would be ridiculously long if we were to get Robinson to pair with Hamilton. I'm salivating.

Reaction Score
The Crystal Ball feature is pretty cool - at the very least it differentiates 247 from the other recruiting sites. As far as I can tell, the writers take their picks seriously. The catch is that they can change their picks whenever they want, which likely explains how such a high percentage end up being right.

Meyer also picked Abu to Uconn a couple of months ago and three different Kentucky writers did the same in the past week. Not sure what to make of it though - the kid has a list a mile long and it doesn't seem like he's anywhere close to deciding.
It is strange. There are some players with tons of predictions, and a lot of times all the "experts" have the same prediction. For example Oubre has 6 predictions and they are all Kansas. Josh Perkins has 15 predictions and 13 are UCLA. Makes me wonder if they actually know something beyond what they really report, or just go with the crowd to avoid looking like idiots. Obviously they're not that great or they wouldn't have whiffed on D. Hamilton.

Reaction Score
Ucla is pushing for perkins..might not be that far off

Reaction Score
I think if it comes from Jerry Meyer, the top guy at 247, it should hold some weight, just as if one of the top guys from ESPN or one of the other sites made that prediction.

Reaction Score
Hey guys, my first comment. So I was wondering what position would Robinson play? The 3? 4? DeAndre Daniels stretch 4 role?

Also would you rather have have Abu, Black, or Robinson?

Reaction Score
Hey guys, my first comment. So I was wondering what position would Robinson play? The 3? 4? DeAndre Daniels stretch 4 role?

I like all three, but for some reason I really want Abu. He's the only one of those guys who is a legit post player, and hes the biggest of the three. he's got range, but the fact that he's semi-local and has such a great motor reminds me a lot of Adrien.

If we got Abu, Perkins, and Chukwu(PC seems to lead) in addition to Hamilton, I would be in heaven. Then focus on a top ranked SG in the class of '15

Reaction Score

Robinson seems like a similar player to Daniels.

Who would I rather have? I'd be doing cartwheels if we got any one of the three. Abu and Black might fit our rebounding needs a little better but Robinson could end up the highest ranked player of the three (if he's not already).

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I'll take 5* kids all day but id rather see a big such as Abu commit and help bang down low for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom