Depth Chart is Posted | The Boneyard

Depth Chart is Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Zero changes from last week. Including still listing Mateas as C over Bullock, even though Bullock played the entire game Saturday.

Reaction Score
Busslaw, surprised about that, as from what we hear Mateas has a high-ankle sprain, and as we all know that can take a while to heal. I also thought that Bullock did a darn good job on Saturday...

Reaction Score
Busslaw, surprised about that, as from what we hear Mateas has a high-ankle sprain, and as we all know that can take a while to heal. I also thought that Bullock did a darn good job on Saturday...

I had not heard Mateas was out. I would be surprised if the staff changed it on the depth chart while mateas was out, whether or not they think he's start over Bullock when healthy.

The snapping was certainly much better Saturday. I couldn't tell whether the Center play overall was.

Reaction Score
Busslaw, I just finished listening to HCPP weekly BE press conference, and he stated that he thought that Mateas is a probable for Saturday’s game, so I guess the sprain is healing ….

Reaction Score
I had not heard Mateas was out. I would be surprised if the staff changed it on the depth chart while mateas was out, whether or not they think he's start over Bullock when healthy.

The snapping was certainly much better Saturday. I couldn't tell whether the Center play overall was.

The Center play remained a problem. The interior of the line, especially Steve Greene are really struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bballmicmac

Top Bottom