DePaul vs Villanova | The Boneyard

DePaul vs Villanova

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Doug's girls and Harry's team going at it in DePaul Arena on FoxSports1. DePaul up 22-12 in first half. Ah, the good old days....those DePaul girls are tough. Glad we are playing them again starting next year.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Depaul crushed them 91-65. Bruno is 13-5 now. Probably not a top 25 team but having a nice season and most likely NCAA bound... But I would say the New Big East is essentially a mid major. They may get 2 or maybe 3 teams into the big dance, but with no one ranked in the top 25, I'm not sure how they'd get any more.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Totally agree - I was taken aback when I looked at the "new" Big East standings last week and saw that the conference leader was newbie Crieghton.

Reaction Score
Totally agree - I was taken aback when I looked at the "new" Big East standings last week and saw that the conference leader was newbie Crieghton.
Actually the Big East leader is St. John's right now. Since mcphearson came back from ACL surgery, they have been playing much better. There are quite a few solid teams this year and will be much better next year. Quite a few recruits in the top 100 are choosing the Big East.

Also, the Big East is a mid major. I don't think any one is denying that. Do you know where that term comes from? I'm not trying to knock UCONN, so please don't take it that way, but the AAC is also considered a mid major.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom