Decision time. SI DD should return | The Boneyard

Decision time. SI DD should return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Makes a lot of sense to me……..

I can't read these kids minds nor can I understand what is going on their lives, family situations etc……..but if they want to play in the next level another year in college is better for them than NBDL (?) or Europe at this point. Just becoming more consistent and more confident would help them both……..

But hey wish them the best with their decisions as they are both Huskies forever already!!!

Reaction Score
Whatever decision they make they will have been thoroughly informed/warned by their coach and former teammates now in the NBA. It seems obvious that they are not deciding based on ignorance, false/over confidence or emotions. There is a side to them we don't know and personal needs that we have no way of knowing.

Right or wrong it will be a hard thought out decision with input from multiple sides. I wish them well if they do leave, and hope that I am wrong about my thoughts on the subject (i.e. thinking they should stay) as a fan outside looking in.

Reaction Score
I saw the list of early entrants yesterday and there were 34. Assuming they all stay in the draft that's enough to fill more than a round of the draft. IMO DD and RB would be better off coming back but like mauconnfan said, none of us know what other factors are driving them. I'd love to see them both come back, have great senior seasons and both get drafted much higher than they are projected to this year.

Reaction Score
Spencer Dinwiddie declares...Coach tells the media "someone is going to get a bargain..." lol

SD a friend of DD.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Think of how special it could be next year with Boat running the show, feeding the Ferrari, DD, DHam and TSam.
And DD playing to his full potential and taking his childhood buddy, DHam under his wing and passing the UConn Wing torch.

Reaction Score
Without DD and Boat we should be about preseason 23-26, with Boat about 12-15, with DD and Boat top 5-10 range.

Reaction Score
Without DD and Boat we should be about preseason 23-26, with Boat about 12-15, with DD and Boat top 5-10 range.

If they both come back will be ranked pre season top 15 we get no respect from the national media and theyll play up that bazz was everything for us. By feb we`ll likely be running rough shot over the AAC. Our backcourt defensively with boat and tsam will be absolutely lethal! I can see a lineup of Boat,Tsam and Purv with DD and AB just terrorizing teams.

Reaction Score
SMU should b a beast next year- considering we did not handle them all that well this year I very much doubt we will run over them at the very least next year.

Doomed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99