Death Storm | The Boneyard

Death Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am surprised that no one has started this thread given the imminent threat we are facing in the northeast. Then again I bet all of you are busy gathering canned goods, batteries and bottled water...

650x366_01251230_hd20.jpg

Reaction Score
There goes the Hockey Game.. I used my free tickets from football to go to that Hockey game on the 27th. I picked it because its my birthday...Plus I haven't gone to a hockey game yet.

Reaction Score
If it's anything like the death storm from yesterday we're all gonna die!

Reaction Score
I am surprised that no one has started this thread given the imminent threat we are facing in the northeast. Then again I bet all of you are busy gathering canned goods, batteries and bottled water...

650x366_01251230_hd20.jpg
And milk, bread and gasoline. This one has the potential to be a very big one.

Reaction Score
Cheeky said:
Perhaps I'm jaded because I live in the snow belt, but when did a foot of snow constitute a "death" storm?

20 minutes ago, a gritty and plucky Senhor Testiculo ate Pepe's (and/or Sally's) fort the ead, resulting in us WINNING! Which caused a death storm, deflated footballs and some sort of issues with a love potion, which was Selvie's fault, who ran 50 miles with two cell phones because Maker's Muppet shamed him into it and he didn't want to turn out like Beneduke picking us to lose over Pizza Hut.

Hope that helps.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Gurleyman said:
20 minutes ago, a gritty and plucky Senhor Testiculo ate Pepe's (and/or Sally's) fort the ead, resulting in us WINNING! Which caused a death storm, deflated footballs and some sort of issues with a love potion, which was Selvie's fault, who ran 50 miles with two cell phones because Maker's Muppet shamed him into it and he didn't want to turn out like Beneduke picking us to lose over Pizza Hut. Hope that helps.
Work Drummond and into that and you have the boneyard mission statement

Reaction Score
August_West said:
Work Drummond and into that and you have the boneyard mission statement

Too soon. I feel like you can't overreact to a current phenomenon. You have to let some time go by. Remember, there was a time when New Kids On The Block were being compared to the Beatles.

(On edit: I guess I did mention deflated footballs - so I was inconsistent).

Reaction Score
I think I 'll go golfing today
We just opened our new grill with a huge patio,the views are amazing ,I can actually see snow above 5.000 ft in the Superstition Mountains.
I will now proceed to duck and cover
My best wishes to you guys, I put up with it for almost 65 years.

Reaction Score
Perhaps I'm jaded because I live in the snow belt, but when did a foot of snow constitute a "death" storm?

They are now saying it will be a Blizzard on the eastern side of the storm with up to 2 feet. Is that better?
D-1194908.jpg

Reaction Score
Bread and milk at the local A&P wiped out at 10am. This has got some notoriety.

Reaction Score
I think I 'll go golfing today
We just opened our new grill with a huge patio,the views are amazing ,I can actually see snow above 5.000 ft in the Superstition Mountains.
I will now proceed to duck and cover
My best wishes to you guys, I put up with it for almost 65 years.
I hope a bird craps in your drink.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Obviously you have low Death Storm IQ.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that.

Since the talking weather heads on TV adopted the Chicken Little mantra. The Boneyard Death Storm post is a time honored tradition "honoring" those alarmists. They are currently posting prediction maps that are calling for 2 feet in eastern CT. The chances of that are negligible, but that doesn't stop them from using it as their lead.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
junglehusky said:
Death Storm threads are a tradition that goes back well over 10 years, no?

At least

I just hope this storm holds off enough to not effect wwe raw at civic center tomorrow.
Main event is Drummond against triple H for control of the company.

Reaction Score
Obviously you have low Death Storm IQ.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that.

Since the talking weather heads on TV adopted the Chicken Little mantra. The Boneyard Death Storm post is a time honored tradition "honoring" those alarmists. They are currently posting prediction maps that are calling for 2 feet in eastern CT. The chances of that are negligible, but that doesn't stop them from using it as their lead.
Funny thing is, I've been on the BY since well before it was a Sc---t board (or was it R---ls? Can't quite remember). I recall seeing the death storm threads, but I never got the sarcasm. Now I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom