Dear Boneyard | The Boneyard

Dear Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A few months ago I lost my job (too much boneyard on the work pc) and had to quit smoking marijuana , something I have done for the past 15 years to cure my psychological and social disorders. Sadly I could not afford to be treated....but it has awakened something I consider to be both a gift and a curse.

I have realized that I am psychic.

Every day I wake up and I feel like I never slept, I dream and dream and dream like i am awake and after I do awake I am as tired as the moment I fell asleep. This has led to me spending ample amounts of time on the computer studying my condition, and through hours of research I now believe I forsee the future of UCONN FOOTBALL

My visions start at the end of this season. Another disappointing year. We will end up with the same record as last year, though one young pup will stand out. Arkeel Newsome.

Next year, our line will improve, the loss of Geremy Davis will hurt, but the experience and struggle of this years offense will help improve next years squad. With an improved line Newsome will put up great numbers, leading to rumblings of him being the next great Uconn RB. I seem to see a 6 win season.

2016....This year will be a major breakthrough. Bob Diaco will show that with time he is deserving of a head coaching spot at Uconn. We will have talent and experience on offense and will put up BIG numbers! I can't seem to find a win loss record anywhere in my vision as Im starting to get a slight headache, though I do see us playing one of our past regional rivals yearly in a new conference post 2016.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Awesome!

Keep smokin...,

Reaction Score
A few months ago I lost my job (too much boneyard on the work pc) and had to quit smoking marijuana , something I have done for the past 15 years to cure my psychological and social disorders. Sadly I could not afford to be treated....but it has awakened something I consider to be both a gift and a curse.

Every day I wake up and I feel like I never slept, I dream and dream and dream like i am awake and after I do awake I am as tired as the moment I fell asleep. This has led to me spending ample amounts of time on the computer studying my condition, and through hours of research I now believe I forsee the future of UCONN FOOTBALL

My visions start at the end of this season. Another disappointing year. We will end up with the same record as last year, though one young pup will stand out. Arkeel Newsome.

Next year, our line will improve, the loss of Geremy Davis will hurt, but the experience and struggle of this years offense will help improve next years squad. With an improved line Newsome will put up great numbers, leading to rumblings of him being the next great Uconn RB. I seem to see a 6 win season.

2016....This year will be a major breakthrough. Bob Diaco will show that with time he is deserving of a head coaching spot at Uconn. We will have talent and experience on offense and will put up BIG numbers! I can't seem to find a win loss record anywhere in my vision as Im starting to get a slight headache, though I do see us playing one of our past regional rivals yearly in a new conference post 2016.

Do you do lottery numbers?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

Like your dreams but concerned you substituted the marijuana for something synthetic...

Reaction Score
"psychological and social disorders"

Sounds like most of the people on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members