Deadline to declare for draft... | The Boneyard

Deadline to declare for draft...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what the deadline is to declare for the draft? Boat and Daniels watch begins...

Reaction Score
Google, bro.

.....in Fairness, Part of the "charm" of such a Forum, is that it is constantly patrolled by people who readily know just this type of info (as it is germaine to the current men's bb team). If one was on the board and curious, couldn't they just post something like this, and logically come back in 3 min to get a quick and direct answer? Without having to sort through potential "google" bs?

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
.....in Fairness, Part of the "charm" of such a Forum, is that it is constantly patrolled by people who readily know just this type of info (as it is germaine to the current men's bb team). If one was on the board and curious, couldn't they just post something like this, and logically come back in 3 min to get a quick and direct answer? Without having to sort through potential "google" bs?
BUT

Then you get the label of being lazy. ...... kinda like Bazz! Lmao

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Of course you can do that. But you're going to get your balls busted a little bit for it.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I'd say the 3 millisecond response Google provides is more "quick and direct". But that's just me.

Reaction Score
No I'm just a busy guy and don't have time to be rummaging around google searches when I know I can post the question, check back later and have 7 or 8 guys find it for me...easy

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
MidTown Husky said:
No I'm just a busy guy and don't have time to be rummaging around google searches when I know I can post the question, check back later and have 7 or 8 guys find it for me...easy

First: Handle/post for the win!

Second:
Http://Post original url/1masy70

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
So you think your time is more valuable then ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom