DD Tweet | The Boneyard

DD Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If bazz returns, we're heading to final four next year. Daniels could be first team all big east if he learns how to be strong with the ball over the summer and hits the weights. Why the confidence? Ummm because we're uconn

Will be a special year

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
If bazz returns, we're heading to final four next year. Daniels could be first team all big east if he learns how to be strong with the ball over the summer and hits the weights. Why the confidence? Ummm because we're uconn

Will be a special year
Except he won't be in the big east

Reaction Score
Except he won't be in the big east

Ha yeah.. Fair dues... Sad as it is... Point stands though, he will be all-something if he works over the summer...

No bother, we'll land on our feet. To me, I don't worry that much because uconn is a top public university academically with great sports all around, if a bit snow in football... I think it'll turn out ok. Hopeful of B1G, that is actually best fit in terms of our collegiate profile (outside of football), and that conference is strong and credible enough to take us on without taking a big Football-related PR hit

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
When I saw this title I got pretty worried. We haven't had a very good time with Twitter thus far. Glad this one was benign (if Daniels means last game for this season anyway)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Will be a special year

First-team All America :confused: And there is no way in hell DD would kindle a fire by tweeting this is his last game at UConn. Some need to relax. He is no way going pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom