Dates in stone for this upcoming season? | The Boneyard

Dates in stone for this upcoming season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
any locked in? its planning season for those of us who are still punching the clock

Reaction Score
Checking their website everyday. Need input so I can get into high gear planning.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Anyone already planning to go to the championship? My wife wants to go to the one that'll be in New Orleans, we may go to 2016 though too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Anyone already planning to go to the championship? My wife wants to go to the one that'll be in New Orleans, we may go to 2016 though too.
I'm not sure about Indy. I'd like to see how the team looks in the post-Stewie/post-Moriah era for 2017 and beyond. I've been to a few:

Philly 2000
St. Louis 2001 ugh!
San Antonio 2002
Atlanta 2003
New Orleans 2004
San Antonio 2010
New Orleans 2013
Nashville 2014
Tampa 2015

Reaction Score
Thinking about it, but that is about all right now. Was not happy with tickets I had for Tampa so a lot is going to have to do with that. Good seats at a reasonable price are what is going to make me think harder about it.

Reaction Score
Dec 11 at Mohegan, Letty....and FSU........maybe regional at Bridgeport, March 25/27 or 26/28......and WNBA draft "at Mohegan"(maybe) April 2016...

Reaction Score
Yea, I don't like those clocks either. Just don't hurt your hand. :cool:

Silly you, locked into 1947 technology. Today a chip is inserted into all employee, usually at the company party (so they don't know it's done) then when you walk into your place of employment the chip is interrogated and it tells them where you were, what you were doing, who you were with, and what times you arrived, breaked, lunched, breaked and went home. Isn't the nice new world just great. ???

I forgot the IRS gets a quarterly report from your chip telling them how much you spent---in case you are getting under the counter payments of any kind. The chip is used, it says in fine print, only on American Citizens.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure about Indy. I'd like to see how the team looks in the post-Stewie/post-Moriah era for 2017 and beyond. I've been to a few:

Philly 2000
St. Louis 2001 ugh!
San Antonio 2002
Atlanta 2003
New Orleans 2004
San Antonio 2010
New Orleans 2013
Nashville 2014
Tampa 2015

I like New Orleans---those sugar coated donuts, Bourbon St, Lake Pontchartrain and the Cotton mouths, but don't use that Trolley Car--the one named DESIRE. No sir ree, don't use it. I rode on it for full day, with lots of desire, but only a stray dog had any desire for me, my pants are still wet. The San Fran Cable Cars are better, only this is they have their UPs and DOWN's--when you get to Fishmens Wharf thing get fishy.

Reaction Score

Have been to twenty women's final fours in a row, starting with Charlotte in 1996. And I have reserved a room at the Omni Severin in Indianapolis for 2016.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Have been to twenty women's final fours in a row, starting with Charlotte in 1996. And I have reserved a room at the Omni Severin in Indianapolis for 2016.

They need to come back to Charlotte. So much has changed since 1996.....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I like New Orleans---those sugar coated donuts, Bourbon St, Lake Pontchartrain and the Cotton mouths, but don't use that Trolley Car--the one named DESIRE. No sir ree, don't use it. I rode on it for full day, with lots of desire, but only a stray dog had any desire for me, my pants are still wet. The San Fran Cable Cars are better, only this is they have their UPs and DOWN's--when you get to Fishmens Wharf thing get fishy.
I don't want to know about the dog and your pants being wet. ;)

The donut-like confections are called beignets. They are heavenly.

beignet-3-570x379.jpg

Reaction Score
Silly you, locked into 1947 technology. Today a chip is inserted into all employee, usually at the company party (so they don't know it's done) then when you walk into your place of employment the chip is interrogated and it tells them where you were, what you were doing, who you were with, and what times you arrived, breaked, lunched, breaked and went home. Isn't the nice new world just great. ???

I forgot the IRS gets a quarterly report from your chip telling them how much you spent---in case you are getting under the counter payments of any kind. The chip is used, it says in fine print, only on American Citizens.
Sounds like some people with dementia could really use your chip. I don't mean to be flip because I know how awful dementia and althziemers can be and in fact is. It does seem that if such a chip existed for people slightly confused and disoriented, it could prove very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom