clever title though

Attachments

• IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 537

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
At first I thought it was the Daily Scampus from April 1. Do they still do that?? I loved that edition of the paper.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Do those bars at the top of the photo imply you used the paper to line your dog's crate?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
At first I thought it was the Daily Scampus from April 1. Do they still do that?? I loved that edition of the paper.
I remember a former center of ours being upset that his last name was list as Analkleenix in the scampus. Sorry Chuck but it still makes me chuckle a bit to this day.

Reaction Score
I remember a former center of ours being upset that his last name was list as Analkleenix in the scampus. Sorry Chuck but it still makes me chuckle a bit to this day.

And I'm pretty sure his coach was Dum P0rno.

Reaction Score
I'm sure a college newspaper could have a better "ultimate tease" than that.

Reaction Score
The Big Ten, their schools, and alumni are appreciative of hearing that a school like ours wants to join the Big Ten and ONLY the Big Ten. So whenever and HOWEVER you get the chance, let them know! This Daily Campus cover is not meaningless. It's the proper way to conduct business!

Besides, who the heck would choose anything over the Big Ten? The Big Ten is academically second to the Ivies at the major universities level.

Reaction Score
The Big Ten, their schools, and alumni are appreciative of hearing that a school like ours wants to join the Big Ten and ONLY the Big Ten. So whenever and HOWEVER you get the chance, let them know! This Daily Campus cover is not meaningless. It's the proper way to conduct business!

Besides, who the heck would choose anything over the Big Ten? The Big Ten is academically second to the Ivies at the major universities level.

Couldn't agree more - unfortunately we can't afford to pine away. While the B1G is preferred for a landing spot, we'll take the first P-5 offer. I'm sure they know that too.

Reaction Score
Couldn't agree more - unfortunately we can't afford to pine away. While the B1G is preferred for a landing spot, we'll take the first P-5 offer. I'm sure they know that too.
Academics + Research > Athletics. I think Herbst would have no problem waiting if she knew something is lined up. Who knows, maybe Delany said to Swofford that Rutgers and UConn are his, the ACC can have anyone else.

Reaction Score
Academics + Research > Athletics. I think Herbst would have no problem waiting if she knew something is lined up. Who knows, maybe Delany said to Swofford that Rutgers and UConn are his, the ACC can have anyone else.

If I find out that there was an invite to any P5 conference and she turned it down, I'll personally lead an army to overthrow Herbst.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Butch if UConn rejected an invite to the ACC the campus and state capitol would be burned to the ground.

Herbst would need to be airlifted out of the state if they turned down the ACC.

BTW LOL on the idea that the cover of student newspapers sway people making deals worth billions of dollars in TV momey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom