CYO7 nightmare: Brown leads PC, Stony Brook leads SH, 10 mins left in both games | The Boneyard

CYO7 nightmare: Brown leads PC, Stony Brook leads SH, 10 mins left in both games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NJIT had a record 51 game losing streak that ended 3 years ago.

Reaction Score
Brown beats Providence, Seton Hall beats Stony Brook by 1.

caw

Reaction Score
All those PC folks talking about how PC is going to dominate the New England area maybe should be more concerned about dominating their own city...babysteps. They were up 7 with 55 seconds to go.

Hey at least SHU pulled out the win against Stoney Brook, though in SHU's defense Stoney Brook has only lost three other games with it's only double digit loss coming to UConn.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's my honest opinion that with the exception of GTown, the C-7 is really going to struggle in the post-Big East era. Including Nova. St. John's is the only other team that has a shot of getting back to the upper eschelon, and that is only if Lavin remains there and healthy...

Reaction Score
It's my honest opinion that with the exception of GTown, the C-7 is really going to struggle in the post-Big East era. Including Nova. St. John's is the only other team that has a shot of getting back to the upper eschelon, and that is only if Lavin remains there and healthy...
I don't think even a healthy Lavin could help them in the CYO7. The big attraction has always been, to be able to play agains, Syracuse, UConn, Pitt, G'town and lately Louisville. Now they only have the Hoyas. I can't imagine getting to hyped up to play Butler and VCU.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I don't think even a healthy Lavin could help them in the CYO7. The big attraction has always been, to be able to play agains, Syracuse, UConn, Pitt, G'town and lately Louisville. Now they only have the Hoyas. I can't imagine getting to hyped up to play Butler and VCU.

Well, there is still a danger for UConn from St. John's, and that danger is if the C-7+3 (or whatever the hell they become) decides to stage their tourney in NYC. Especially if they manage to steal the name "Big East" and the tourney in MSG. We've done well in NYC historically when it comes to recruiting, but what happens if we no longer play there? The high-end recruit (the Mo Harkless's of the world) might choose St. John's over us or another big time school.

Having said that, Providence and Seton Hall are screwed either way!!!

Reaction Score
My guess is the NNNBE Tourney is going to be more centrally located to the rest of the schools. New Orleans, Dallas, Houston or Memphis will end up hosting the event.

Reaction Score
All those PC folks talking about how PC is going to dominate the New England area maybe should be more concerned about dominating their own city...babysteps. They were up 7 with 55 seconds to go.

Hey at least SHU pulled out the win against Stoney Brook, though in SHU's defense Stoney Brook has only lost three other games with it's only double digit loss coming to UConn.

Up 7 with 55 seconds and lost? I'd love to hear what the Cooley apologists have to say about that one! Breaking news EC can't coach

Reaction Score
The catholic seven sucks. They don't win and havent won in over 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom