Cuse does it. Good game. | The Boneyard

Cuse does it. Good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are good. However, they may be peaking a little early. That's their best win of the year all things considered.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
ONIONS!!!! That was amazing. Why did Dixon call the timeout though?

Reaction Score
It's all good. Pitt gets it heart ripped out at home. Love it. Cuse thinks they have a magical season coming, only to pull a typical Cuse in March. Don't worry it's coming.

First real road test of the year in a weak conference

Reaction Score
I questioned that too. He was trying to see how Cuse was setting up but it was pretty obvious what the play would be. I would have preferred having Cuse scrambling than given them a chance to get their composure. Hindsight is 20/20.

Reaction Score
Now lets see if Pitt goes up 5+ spots in the ranking after losing such a tight one against Cuse....

Reaction Score
I hope they go undefeated and run into a team that shoots lights out in the 1st or 2nd round and sends them packing…….that's the Cuse way……..will be fun to watch!

Reaction Score
Great shot, but an incredibly stupid TO by Dixon. Giving Syracuse time to set up a play, but more importantly relax and focus on the situation far outweighed the value of setting up a defense.

Reaction Score
Not sure which coach I dislike more. Maybe JB because he's sort of a b1tch. Still hasn't grown out of sucking his thumb.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
UConnRock said:
Great shot, but an incredibly stupid TO by Dixon. Giving Syracuse time to set up a play, but more importantly relax and focus on the situation far outweighed the value of setting up a defense.

Absolutely idiotic time out.

As much as I never want to say anything positive about the cuse, It seems that they are getting a little bit of the magic that nc runs are made of. Being a fan of a 3 time nc winner, I recognize the signs.

I can only pray that it is all just a setup to drop their fan base from an even higher height when they lose in the tourney.

Reaction Score
Dixon and Pitt got Syracuse to take the shot they wanted them to. Ennis just drained it. I would take that chance rather than them getting something easy in close. Remember, they only needed a 2 to win. It depends on how Dixon viewed his team would set up. Looks like he didn't have confidence they could do it the way he wanted without talking it out first. I don't have any problem with the timeout. Sure hindsight is 20/20.

Reaction Score
not a stupid time out just an incredible shot. Ennis is impressive.

Reaction Score
Being on the West Coast now and never really watching the ACC that much, what's the deal with Syracuse?

They are obviously very good. Absolutely no way to spin 24-0 in the ACC.

But what I really want to know is: Are they disagreeable? Any Devendorfs on the squad? Should I dislike them as I did in the 80s or not care about them as I did for much of the 90s and 00s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom