Current Recruiting and the In-State Debate | The Boneyard

Current Recruiting and the In-State Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thus far, the strongest part of Diaco's game has been in recruiting. If he can translate the new talent acquisitions into a team with intensity, strong execution and skills, and a dominant mindset, we will be in increasingly better shape. If he repeats last year's debacle, all the talent in the world wont fix turn overs, mistakes, poor execution and a quit mindset.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Usually disagree with most of your pieces, but I'm on the same page here.

Reaction Score
Thus far, the strongest part of Diaco's game has been in recruiting. If he can translate the new talent acquisitions into a team with intensity, strong execution and skills, and a dominant mindset, we will be in increasingly better shape. If he repeats last year's debacle, all the talent in the world wont fix turn overs, mistakes, poor execution and a quit mindset.
Finishing near the bottom in recruiting = the strongest part of his game?

I am not saying any of the recruits from the last 2 years are good or bad because we do not know. There is not a body of work that can be used to judge his success. Thus far this year, I do see an upswing in the talent for the current recruits versus last year. I use who the other offers are from as a proxy to help measure success. This is good given the size of this class.

Reaction Score
We are a small snowball at the top of a huge hill. We just need one player to give us that push, it could be the juco QB who knows? We just need someone to be that guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom